US B1/B2 ( Administrative Process )

fahadkhang

Hi friends, I need some Help on US B1/B2 Visa ( ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS ), Can Anyone give Complete information about this, Specially those who have Experience of it.
1 - What are the Chances of getting Visa if someone is given ( ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS ) ?
2 - What kind of Inquiries can be held During this Process ?
3 - How Long it can Take ?
4 - Do We Need to Contact the Consulate to ask them wether they need any document or anything ?
5 - is it true that Visa is Confirmed if they Keep Passport for Admisintrative Process ? I will be very Thankful if someone Provide Helpful Information,
PLEASE NOTE That CO did not see any of my Document, Not even a single paper, Interview was Good, He Talk About my Previous Travel History, My Friend who sent me Invitation, About My Family, in the end He give me a Paper & ask me to write my Brother & sister's Names & my Daughter Name on it, & then He Keep my Passport & give me a white Paper Mentioned 221g Administrative Processing, Hope Everything is Fine :(

Thanking you all in Advance.

Most common reason is that your name matches or is similar to a name on US government's list of bad people.

A1: No guarantees. 50-50 at this stage.
A2: Several agencies in DC will be working to complete a background check on you.
A3: Could be days, weeks or even months.
A4: No need to contact the consulate. If they need anything rom you, they will contact you.
A5: No, that is not true at all.

1 - What are the Chances of getting Visa if someone is given ( ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS ) ?
4 - Do We Need to Contact the Consulate to ask them wether they need any document or anything ?
5 - is it true that Visa is Confirmed if they Keep Passport for Admisintrative Process ?

Special Admin Process

Hi friends, I need some Help on US B1/B2 Visa ( ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS ), Can Anyone give Complete information about this, Specially those who have Experience of it.
5 - is it true that Visa is Confirmed if they Keep Passport for Admisintrative Process ? I will be very Thankful if someone Provide Helpful Information,
PLEASE NOTE That CO did not see any of my Document, Not even a single paper, Interview was Good, He Talk About my Previous Travel History, My Friend who sent me Invitation, About My Family, in the end He give me a Paper & ask me to write my Brother & sister's Names & my Daughter Name on it, & then He Keep my Passport & give me a white Paper Mentioned 221g Administrative Processing, Hope Everything is Fine :(

Last week we had called for an interview for B1/B2 class.

Our application have accepted and put our cases on Special administrative process.
As for queries are concerned, I wish to reply as follows:

A1: Good chances provided clearance received from DC.
A2: To check names, criminals record, espionage, over stays, etc.
A3: Most cases completed within 60 days, my clearance in 2008 was recvd in 87 days.
A4: You have to wait till 90 days. if they want further info, they wl contact u.
A5: No guarantee but have good chances.

Rgds

Adminstrative Process 221 (g) for US B2 Visa

Any Update bro