URGETN: H1 transfer and 7th Year extension

farhonda

Hi every one,
My H1 status has expired on 18 MAR as I completed 6 years.

before H1 expired I moved to another company and applied for H1 transfer and 7th year extension ( I had applied for Labor more than 1 year before with another company, so the lawyer said I can use that as a priority date for 7th year extension with current employer).

1: Now the problem is I got query on H1-transfer, asking for pay stubs from my old company who paid me but the dates on stubs for “pay period” do not match their employment duration since they paid me in January while employment ended in December 2004. So I do not know if H1-transfer will be approved if I go-ahead and submit those incorrect date pay stubs...Please advise

2: I would like to move back to my old company due to this reason but then I again have to apply for H1 transfer hence am I going to end up in the same situation as I am now with current employer’s H-1 transfer status with Query on pay stubs....Please advise.

farhonda said:
Hi every one,
My H1 status has expired on 18 MAR as I completed 6 years.

before H1 expired I moved to another company and applied for H1 transfer and 7th year extension ( I had applied for Labor more than 1 year before with another company, so the lawyer said I can use that as a priority date for 7th year extension with current employer).

1: Now the problem is I got query on H1-transfer, asking for pay stubs from my old company who paid me but the dates on stubs for “pay period” do not match their employment duration since they paid me in January while employment ended in December 2004. So I do not know if H1-transfer will be approved if I go-ahead and submit those incorrect date pay stubs...Please advise

2: I would like to move back to my old company due to this reason but then I again have to apply for H1 transfer hence am I going to end up in the same situation as I am now with current employer’s H-1 transfer status with Query on pay stubs....Please advise.
Why you can’t get the December pay stub?