Urgent suggestion required

rogercv3

When I applied for asylum in 2014, I was single. I gave my first interview around same time and my decision was pending for past 2.5 years. I married last year and my wife is also in non-immigrant visa. Next week, I have second interview scheduled as I got a interview letter 2 weeks back. So, when I go to interview next week, do I need to take my wife along with me? Since, I haven't got my decision and going through another round of interview, can my application be updated including her and can she get the derivative asylee status right then if I get approved? What do you guys think on what they want in this round of interview? I am also looking for an attorney in Anaheim area to represent me on that day. Can anyone send me a private message if you have a recommendation?

When I applied for asylum in 2014, I was single. I gave my first interview around same time and my decision was pending for past 2.5 years. I married last year and my wife is also in non-immigrant visa. Next week, I have second interview scheduled as I got a interview letter 2 weeks back. So, when I go to interview next week, do I need to take my wife along with me? Since, I haven't got my decision and going through another round of interview, can my application be updated including her and can she get the derivative asylee status right then if I get approved? What do you guys think on what they want in this round of interview? I am also looking for an attorney in Anaheim area to represent me on that day. Can anyone send me a private message if you have a recommendation?

try this person. Mrs Gihan Thomas.
link below
usa-immigrationlaws.com/attorney-profiles/gihan-thomas