Urgent--since yesterday

avi_WaitGC

Registered Users (C)
I have been trying to post this message from yesterday ,could somebody help,

I tried to find the status old fashioned way and got the messaes as below,did anyone ever got such message or do u think the old fashioned way is not working once they launched te login service,please do let me know

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application"

I got the same message when i tried to login and check the status by clicking the receipt no.
can somebody tell if anyone has similar experience , is this something serious....let me know :(

I have seen few threads discussing about this; do not have links for you; but what I heard is normally if you see this message your case is been worked by a case worker and will get the approval in couple of days.
Please search for the treats and get more information.

- SafeNH

wow .. such a bad design

I can't believe that USCIS database and applications are so poorly designed that when a case is being worked at, the message that will appear "This case is not found..." . I mean such a situation will not even pass the basic unit testing.

I think they have some connectivity problems sometimes between front end aplication server and database ( might not be co-located) and instead of giving error message " The database connection is not up.." they prefer giving this message " Case not found.."

I have read many threads that say the case status goes off and comes back in some time. So don't be worried. Try the phone status and see what it says meanwhile.

will_get_there