Urgent: RFE on 485, please advise

Sree,

All of our Wishes are with you.

Me also got the same RFE on EVL

Here is the specific msg I got.

"Please submit a current employement letter from your petitioning employer outlining your specific responsibilities in detail, salary, and prospect of future employement. The letter must be signed, dated, and on company letterhead"

They gave me 30days. is this the general format or they looking for more detailed job descirption.

Can you send me the format for EVL please...............
Thanks
VA_LC_CASE

All of our Wishes are with you.

Me also got the same RFE on EVL

Here is the specific msg I got.

"Please submit a current employement letter from your petitioning employer outlining your specific responsibilities in detail, salary, and prospect of future employement. The letter must be signed, dated, and on company letterhead"

They gave me 30days. is this the general format or they looking for more detailed job descirption.

Can you send me the format for EVL please...............
Thanks
VA_LC_CASE

Here is the sample copy that I used....

======================
Date: October 11, 2007

To:
USCIS Texas Service Center
Adjustment Division
P.O. Box 140892
Irving, TX 75039-5614

Re: your name (your file# EAC-05-xxxxxxxxxx and A# 9xxxxxxxx)

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter is to confirm that company 1 offered Mr. xxxxxxx a full time/permanent position. Mr. xxxxxxx is employed with our Bank in the job title of ‘Programmer Analyst’(this should match with labor). Mr. xxxxxxx joined company 1 in this capacity on November xxx, 2005 with salary of $xxx per annum. In addition, he is eligible for paid vacation, health and retirement benefits and applicable monthly and/or periodic bonuses. His work location is Chicago, IL.

Mr. xxxxxx responsibilities include structured systems analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, implementation, integration, maintenance and support of large volume online complex integrated client-server based business, financial, banking, manufacturing and other commercial application systems in a multi-hardware/multi-software environment using centralized or distributed database systems using Oracle Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and related software. Design of large application systems and databases in a Co-operative Development Environment (CDE); and analysis, design and development of applications using CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools <<<<<<the skills and duties should match with labor certification>>>>

We have continued interest in employing Mr. xxxxx because of his focus and positive attitude in all respects, he demonstrates the willingness to learn the latest technologies and accept the challenges as they come.

company 1 is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $xxxx trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.

If any further particulars regarding Mr. xxxxxx employment will be required, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours truly,

HR - company 1
===========================

Good luck.......

thanks,
sree2005