Urgent - PR status enquiry outside canada

Fame

Hello All,

I became a permenant resident of Canada in september 2010.Its been around 4 months and i did not recieve my PR card yet, currently I am in India and it seems there is no way I can call and enquire about the status of my PR card as the toll free number works only in canada.So any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help me clarify the following

1. Is there any other number or email address to contact Service Canada from outside of canada? I tried online status check but its not working.

2. I mailed CIC office in India but dint get any reply so far.can they be of any help?

Looking forward for your replies..

Hello All,

I became a permenant resident of Canada in september 2010.Its been around 4 months and i did not recieve my PR card yet, currently I am in India and it seems there is no way I can call and enquire about the status of my PR card as the toll free number works only in canada.So any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help me clarify the following

1. Is there any other number or email address to contact Service Canada from outside of canada? I tried online status check but its not working.
---------------------You cant call from India. let someone from Canada check online status
2. I mailed CIC office in India but dint get any reply so far.can they be of any help?
---------------They do not reply
Looking forward for your replies..
If you are coming to Canada then go to Canada consulate in India with your PR papers and can get Travel permit for Canada.

** Fyi if you provided Canada address at time of Landing then Card is sent to that Canada address. Many have problems with PR card Photographs and Photo gets rejected and one need to get Photograph in Canada and then one need to mail the Photo from Canada.

Let us update about your PR card

Last edited by a moderator: