Urgent!!!!! Please help - Notice of Intent to Deny

BigTimeGCVictim

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

Today my attorney forwarded me a notice received from USICS with the heading of "Notice of Intent to Deny".

The officer is saying in the notice that they sent a finger printing notice to me in the month of july but I have not received any.

The notice says that if I dont respond back within 4 weeks then the application can be denied. The notice date shows december 20, but I just got it today that means I already last 2 weeks there. And I dont have any fingerprinting notice in my hand, how can I respond to this query.

I only have 2 more weeks and I am confused on what to do now :confused:.

I took 2 info pass appointmnets last year to enquire about my fingerprinting notices but they were always saying that my background check is pending thats the reason I didn't receive the fingerprinting notice. But now they are saying that they sent one in last July?? :mad::confused:

Any suggestions would be really appreciate. Could I just walk-in to the local INS office and tell them my situation and do you think they can take my fingerprint without the fingerprinting letter, I mean can show this notice letter as a proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
re:

1. Check the address they have on file for your 485.
2. Call the service center your application is pending and speak to them about your situation.

Doesn't your attorny have any suggestions?!? I mena, what are you paying him for!? I would go with what vik said... contact the USCIS and inform them of their mistake and ask how it can be rectified and ask them exactly what you need to respond to the letter of intent to fix the problem. THey don't have a problem telling you what you need to do... find that out first, that'st he most important...

Walk in any local immigration center with your I-485 and the RFE to do FP Monday moorning without appointment.