URGENT!! Need some Information About Visitor Visa Canada

apachemono

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I am currently holding an H1B Visa till 2007 in United States and need to get some information before I can decide to go ahead to take your services.

A brief about my scenario : I have applied for Permanent Immigration from CHC New Delhi about one and a half year back without any immigration consultancy. I am looking if I can transfer the same case here in US and how much time would it take to get the PR from here. Also wanted to bring to your notice that I have enough points to qualify since my family is in Canada and have supplied their sponsorship, at the same time I'm double Masters with ample experience. Before applying for the Immigration in CHC New Delhi i have one denial of Student Visa in India and another denial of Visitor Visa when I was in Australia from CHC Melbourne.

I want to visit my family may be sometimes near Christmas, so one of my queries is that what are the chances of me getting the Visitor Visa to Canada?

Also I'd appreciate if you can tell me what are your processing fees if I want to take your services regarding transfer of case from CHC New Delhi to USA and also if I want to take your help in applying for visitor visa right now?

Thanks in advance,
An early reply will be appreciated.