Urgent Help with "Your group size is larger than the current allocation" error on my VISA appointment date seeking

dammyshaggs

Hello beautiful people,

I seek your expert review and advice on what to do on the error am getting on my VISA appointment page. Initially got a late date (January 22, 2022), so I requested an emergency date which was approved within 12 hours. I finally see the "Reschedule appointment tab" added after the approval of the emergency appointment. After that, then I cancelled my initial appointment (January 22, 2022), only for me to realize that the "reschedule an appointment " tab is gone. All am left with is an error page that says "your group size is larger than the current allocation".

At this stage, I am lost and terrified, I do not know if I have done something wrong. However, I have emailed them (US travel and USmision) several times concerning the error but got no response. Am planning to call the USMission for my home country hoping they pick up and resolve the issue.

Also, I would like to ask, from the screenshot I uploaded below, if I click on the "New application/ Schedule appointment" does that mean that I will have to pay another VISA application fee. I profoundly plea for your advice. Thank you all in advance for your contribution. Am grateful.

Best Regards,
Emmanuel

Attachments

• Screenshot (108).png
    Screenshot (108).png
    144.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (109).png
    Screenshot (109).png
    145.1 KB · Views: 20
Hello beautiful people,

I seek your expert review and advice on what to do on the error am getting on my VISA appointment page. Initially got a late date (January 22, 2022), so I requested an emergency date which was approved within 12 hours. I finally see the "Reschedule appointment tab" added after the approval of the emergency appointment. After that, then I cancelled my initial appointment (January 22, 2022), only for me to realize that the "reschedule an appointment " tab is gone. All am left with is an error page that says "your group size is larger than the current allocation".

At this stage, I am lost and terrified, I do not know if I have done something wrong. However, I have emailed them (US travel and USmision) several times concerning the error but got no response. Am planning to call the USMission for my home country hoping they pick up and resolve the issue.

Also, I would like to ask, from the screenshot I uploaded below, if I click on the "New application/ Schedule appointment" does that mean that I will have to pay another VISA application fee. I profoundly plea for your advice. Thank you all in advance for your contribution. Am grateful.

Best Regards,
Emmanuel
Hello beautiful people,

Best Regards,
Emmanuel
thanks, guys it now finally resolved

Though, an auto-reply will reply to you that the case has been filed and noted but you will not get a direct response from that email.

if you are having the same problem as I did. You need to cancel your old appointment date that is extremely far before you would be given a new date, make sure u email them too. and within 14days or less, you will get a new visa date. but most importantly you have to be online regularly to monitor availability.

if you are having the same problem as I did. You need to cancel your old appointment date that is extremely far before you would be given a new date, make sure u email them too. and within 14days or less, you will get a new visa date. but most importantly you have to be online regularly to monitor availability.
please, i am having the same problem. i would like to know if it really takes about 14 days to get it resolved, because I really need to solve this problem much sooner. i have sent my local consular several emails but they are not responding. aside from waiting and checking and monitoring, are there any other things I can do to get it resolved much earlier? thanks

Hello beautiful people,

Also, I would like to ask, from the screenshot I uploaded below, if I click on the "New application/ Schedule appointment" does that mean that I will have to pay another VISA application fee. I profoundly plea for your advice. Thank you all in advance for your contribution. Am grateful

Best Regards,
Emmanuel
Difficult situation (Cool that everything was decided!

Hello beautiful people,

Best Regards,
Emmanuel
and glad to meet you

Do I have to send them an email before canceling it or I can go ahead and cancel the old appointment before I reschedule the new one ?

please, i am having the same problem. i would like to know if it really takes about 14 days to get it resolved, because I really need to solve this problem much sooner. i have sent my local consular several emails but they are not responding. aside from waiting and checking and monitoring, are there any other things I can do to get it resolved much earlier? thanks
Hi there, were you able to resolve the issue, if yes, how?

Hi, Were you able to solve this issue? I am in the same situation. Please help. I am in urgent need to return to US.
Hello beautiful people,

Best Regards,
Emmanuel
Hi, Were you able to solve this issue? I am in the same situation. Please help. I am in urgent need to return to US.