Urgent help needed for PCC in CGI Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!

rverma124

Friends- Any prompt help would be greatly appreciated. I have to get my PCC for India which I'm trying to get from CGI Houston. As usual they don't answer the phone numbers properly although I have tried all the 4 numbers. Anyways my concern is that on website they say that you need to submit following docs for PCC
1) Completed "Misc. Services" application form and passport size photo affixed in the box.
2) Applicant's valid passport and a photocopy of pages containing personal particulars (first three and last two pages).
3) A copy (Notarized) of valid visa/Green Card and proof of address.
4) Fee $ 20/-.
5) Additional amount of $ 20/- to be added with the fee for return mail by express/Fedex/DHL.

My questions are:
1) Refer to point 1 above, on the form it says to affix 2x2 photo but here it says passport size.
2) Refer to point 2 above, Do I need to get the photocopies notorized even if I'm sending my original passport? Also, should I take I-94 out of my passport since its stapled into it and if so then do I need to send photocopy of I-94 and if so , should it be notarized?
3) If I send original passport which already has my H1b visa, then do I still need to send photocopy? And for address proof, Do they want my Indian permanent address proof or US address proof? If Indian, then passport already has that information, so, Do I still send it separetely?
4) If I have to get PCC for my wife also, then can I send combined money order for $40 plus $10 for fees or do I need to send individually?
5) Also, on the form it says Police Clearance Certificate for __________________(country) What Do i need to fill in the blank space? Is it Canada or India?

I would appreciate if someone could please respond to my queries!!

Thanks in advance.