Urgent help - Finger printing billing notice

anih

Hi All

I applied for 485 on decemeber 2004 and got a letter stating that i did not pay the finger printing check of 70$. My lawyers send a letter back showing that the check was send and also it was encashed by INS (we send copies of the cancelled check). My status did not change online.

Again in March 2005 lawyers send another letter and there was no change still in my status. Again in june 2005 we send new checks for 70$. Still no status update.

Finally i went to the local office using infopass and explained my case and they scheduled finger printing for me. Today i called FBI and they said they already send the result to texas office. But still there is no change in my status, it shows that my case is suspended untill they receive the finger printing check.

My friends who applied along with me got their finger printing done and some also got GC approved. I am really stuck here and have no idea what i can do next. Any one faced such problem please help, any leads or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Siju