Urgent - Error by tracking system??

visaquery2007

I had filed my visa application for an h1 in the exempt quota around mid April. I got the receipt for the application few weeks back.

However, my H 1 sponsoring organization received a notice from Department of Homeland Security that the payment of $190 and $500 made by checks could not be processed ( This we later found out was because the checks were corporate checks valid for 90 days and were encashed just the week after their expiry.)

The new invoices set forth that payment needs to be made by June 8th for processing to continue. We immediately made a credit card payment through DoHS Debt Management Center Phone Service on June 4. We also got a hard copy of the receipt for this payment. Moreso, I called the helpline and they confirmed that payment has been processed and service center advised to proceed with processing the application

I checked my application status last night on USCIS website i.e June 8 night and it says that the application has been rejected and package sent back as payment was not made!! Clearly there has been a communication gap between the DoHS Debt Management Center and the USCIS Service center.

Its weekend so I have to wait till Monday to take any action.

Has anybody else had/heard of any such error on part of the service center? I have the receipt and credit card payment proof which says we made the payment well before the deadline. Any suggestions on what action I may take?

Would really appreciate any help!

HI,

Yes some times are due to error tracking system failure,that may be occurs in the got visa in a long to time take...

Thank you....