URGENT- Acc/FTJ annotation when primary applicant is NOT IN US

Ana12345

I just got my immigration visa stamp on my passport under F4 Visa Category.
My immigrant visa has the annotation: 'Valid only if acc/FTJ Father'
My father is the primary applicant who has already got his Green Card in hand.
However, he is currently OUTSIDE the US (In India) on work.

When I travel to the US for the first time on my immigrant visa, will I have to be accompanied by him?
I understand that FTJ means Follow-To-Join, but will this work even if my father is outside the US when I am planned to enter?

Better for him (father) as the primary beneficiary to accompany you. The annotation exists for a reason.

Is the father allowed to work in India while in possession of a green card? The green card requires living and working in the US.

I just got my immigration visa stamp on my passport under F4 Visa Category.
My immigrant visa has the annotation: 'Valid only if acc/FTJ Father'
My father is the primary applicant who has already got his Green Card in hand.
However, he is currently OUTSIDE the US (In India) on work.

When I travel to the US for the first time on my immigrant visa, will I have to be accompanied by him?
I understand that FTJ means Follow-To-Join, but will this work even if my father is outside the US when I am planned to enter?
"Accompanying" means you enter the US with him or within 6 months after he enters; "follow-to-join" means you enter the US more than 6 months after he enters. Basically, this means you cannot become a permanent resident before he becomes a permanent resident. Since he already entered the US and got his green card, that is satisfied. You do not have to enter the US accompanied by him.