Update from the Senator's office...

Incredible_wait

Registered Users (C)
I had contacted the senator earlier last month and requested that they check with BCIS regarding the status of my case. Senator's office contacted the BCIS and got the following info back from BCIS:

- The name check and all other security checks have been completed on my and my wife's case...(about time!)
- There are few other 'things' need to be taken care off for our cases.
- My fingerprints are expiring so I would get another FP notce soon.
- I need to wait for atleast two more months for approval.

My Dates: RD 9/10/2001, ND 10/9/2001
:eek:

well at least you know your case hasn't been forgotten or been used as someone's toilet paper. maybe all it needed is a little push which the senator's office provided.

Contacted Senator Dayton

I contacted senator Mark Dayton from Minnesota.

No, I didn't use AC21...

What else they need to check? It's sad that a land of the immigrants has the worst immigration department...:(

Oh well...:eek:

could u please post, how you contact the senators office?? did you provide any letter or???? please post!

Senator's contact info

I called up the senator's office and talked to the receptionist (I think) and told her about my request. She knew the process before hand since many people have contacted her for the same reason. She asked me to send her the copies of our 485 reciepts and a letter stating the reason. She called me back after she got my documents and told me that it will take her 2 weeks before she can submit the documents since she had a lot of other same kind of requests to process. Three weeks later she called me back and explained me the reply from BCIS. I was impressed the efficiency of the senator's office work process....:)