• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Interviews - Thoughts, Reflections & Interview Outcomes

Momo1980

Registered Users (C)
I thought the wait from the initial application way back in October 2011 to the 2nd NL was long but it seems like time flew by without me even noticing.

It's the last hurdle and I've prepared everything as best as I can but Wednesday 7th August feels like an eternity away :p

I'm experiencing a combined case of excitement and nervousness/anxiety and I can't seem to sleep properly or eat lol

I keep trying to think have I left anything out or do I not have any documents and keep checking and re-checking my file but according to the DV selectee checklist I've got it all.

How're all my other forum mates feeling?

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
Police Clearance (TZ) - 13th June 2013
Police Clearance (UK) - 21st June 2013
Medicals - Completed 24th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013
Bank Statements - 22nd July 2013
Interview - Wednesday, August 7th 2013 @ 8am - US Embassy Tanzania
Visa Pick up - Hopefully August 11th 2013
Departure Date - August 17th 2013
Port of Entry - Washington Dulles

I understand your feeling but take it easy and i am sure based on some other DV winners interviews,you should be ok and your interview wont even take many minutes and a lot of documents that you have might nt even be checked so I guess you are ready and the visa is yours.Good luck and we cant wait for your interview experience in few days from now.
I thought the wait from the initial application way back in October 2011 to the 2nd NL was long but it seems like time flew by without me even noticing.

It's the last hurdle and I've prepared everything as best as I can but Wednesday 7th August feels like an eternity away :p

I'm experiencing a combined case of excitement and nervousness/anxiety and I can't seem to sleep properly or eat lol

I keep trying to think have I left anything out or do I not have any documents and keep checking and re-checking my file but according to the DV selectee checklist I've got it all.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013

I understand your feeling but take it easy and i am sure based on some other DV winners interviews,you should be ok and your interview wont even take many minutes and a lot of documents that you have might nt even be checked so I guess you are ready and the visa is yours.Good luck and we cant wait for your interview experience in few days from now.

Thank you for your warm wishes my friend :)

I am certainly looking forward to writing "Successful" on my signature in a few days.

2nd NL - 14th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013

That sounds pretty normal. You tell yourself, and others tell you, that there's no need to worry or stress but you do anyway. Same for the checking and re-checking of documents. Been there, done that ;-) And the loss of sleep, yep sounds very familiar.

I could tell you to relax and don't worry but you will not relax and you will worry, that's the way it is. But I will wish you the best for your interview. You already experienced the amazingly good luck of being selected. The rest is a formality.

I am really praying for you and together lets believe God for the best of Wednesday. Good luck and we're looking forward to hear the best from you.

Be blessed Bro

I am really praying for you and together lets believe God for the best of Wednesday. Good luck and we're looking forward to hear the best from you.

Be blessed Bro

Thank you bro :)

I hope to have good news for you all on Wednesday!

2nd NL - 14th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013