Unlucky 2001 filers !

Howdee

Registered Users (C)
Hi every one,
I am wondering how may 01 filers are still waiting to hear final verdict !
I don't know how long we need to wait.
Please share.

PD : 09/98
I 485 RD and ND: 9/1/01
Rfe acked : 3/17/04
Officer # 18
No news since.

Howdee,

Check out goastros' Membership sheet. It should give you the BIG picture.

When did you FP?

GOOD for you. TSC is currently approving March to May 2003 FPs.

Good Luck...and please keep us posted...

RD Aug01
ND Sepr 01
FP (mine) Jan03
Wife FP Feb 03

No RFE, no Approval, NOTHING at all! what is going on? Have they lost our files? What could be the reason of by passing our files!!??!!!?

hi hcmis,
ohh, your ND is sama as mine, so probably we are at same trouble spot.I hope, they haven't lost our file.Hope notttt..... we can't take that much.
Have you contacted any congressman or senator to find out any info.I haven't done any yet , if I don't get in next week I am thinking to call the congrssman office.
Whats your officer #
please update any change.

Even though my wife and I were approved in January, my daughter still is not. How can they approve me as primary and wife as a dependant, yet not a 15 year old?! Have contacted senators office, as well as customer service number twice, who said they have put in inquiry to TSC both times. Haven't heard a thing from TSC.

Bloody ridiculous. I cannot wait to be done with this unorganized government agency.

RD 6/26/01
ND 8/15/01
2 out of 3 AD's 01/29/04

Another Silent Member

RD Sept-2001,
ND Nov-2001,
Fp Self MAR-03,
Spouse May-03
No RFE / Approval yet, Message is 'Received Your FP and process resumed on your case'

I havent contacted any senator or congressman. I just called 800 number and they said I should get something within 30 days, if not I should call back. My FP, I think is expired ( Jan 2003). WHat shoudl I do though. Just wait for 30 days and call them back?

hmcis said:
I havent contacted any senator or congressman. I just called 800 number and they said I should get something within 30 days, if not I should call back. My FP, I think is expired ( Jan 2003). WHat shoudl I do though. Just wait for 30 days and call them back?

In most case you are wasting your time by calling 800 number. Imagine too many 800 inquiries may form a huge queue and become backlogged again like our 485. That's where congressman's office will help. They only accept your conection after your case being past due. Think more about calling your congressman.

The current procedure does not give any power to 800 people they can only put into inquiry line for you with no any warrant to be taken care of.

I am glad to see those 2002 being approved but I prefer INS adjudicate our applications strictly following time order... That's the only way for a fare practice to all of us. No one will complain if we know they follow a time line.

I agree with xjb -- Horrible TSC

I filed my 3rd EAD and AP on 11/13/2001. I didn't receive it. I already filed 3 online enquiries nothing happened. I then called congressman office. They contacted INS and found that INS has lost my EAD and AP when they were shifting office. They also said that my I-485 and I-140 is safe and some officer is working on that. Congressman office asked me to reconstruct my EAD & AP and send it to them. I hope this time I get that. The most horrible part is my RD and ND of I-485 has already passed the BCIS published date. Congressman office told that they will work on that also now. I don't know when I will get my approval.

I-485 RD 09/01
I-485 ND 11/01
FP 04/03
AD -- Waiting.....

Guys whomevers case has passed the processing date, contact congressman's office immediately.

in the same boat

Howdee and others,

I am in the same boat as you guys and trust me we are not alone. You see only a small percentage of people that are suffering like us posting on this board. If it gives you any solace I have been scanning for my ND date (mid-September 2001) regularly and I see that approximately 25% of cases are still pending (60+ cases). It is possible not all cases have been updated but there cannot be 60+ such cases from one date.

Like hmcis, my FP has expired. When I requested Congressman to inquire on my behalf, he was informed that my FP has expired and they will send paperwork to redo FP. Is that information helful to me? Absolutely not because I know that myself. I would call it progress if I receive the new FP notice but I havn't received any since that communication. The 1-800 number is useless as we all know and have found out.

I believe TSC is under pressure to move the dates and so they are moving it. In the process they are leaving unadjudicated cases behind. Yes, some people with ND of Jan-Mar, 2002 are getting approved but for most others they are creating a bigger mess in the long term. Once the election is over the TSC date progression will stop (like it did before) and there will be more misery for most of us. Our only hope is that Rajiv wins his case but even then it will not be so easy to make CIS comply with the judgement. It is like you can get a jury to award you some compensation but collecting it is a whole different ballgame.

Good luck to us.

sg_rg2
ND 09/01, FP 01/03 (expired)

in the same boat

Waiting for my daughter's approval

ND 09/01/2001
FP 06/17/2003
RFE 02/27/2004
RFE recived on 03/17/2004 (#18)

Waiting...............

Waiting for daughter's approval

Like Angiodan and Aug01filer, I am waiting for my daughter's approval. Her FP also expired on 4/30/04.

Rest of the family was approved on 3/18.

TSC says her FP was not cleared by FBI. FBI says they were processed the same day.

This has been really exasperating

B

bigking45

I think we have similarity. Me and my wife's ND was Aug 27, 2001 and my daughter's ND was Sep 15 2001. Me and my wife were approved on Nov 2003. I recived RFE for my daughter to furnish affidavit of support on 02/27/2004, which I sent immediatly. The reply was acknowledged on 03/17/2004. After that nothing.

I want to contact the teh congressman/senator. Who do I contact? What do I tell them when I call the office? Who do I talk to?

I called the 800 number already once. Is it any good to call them again?

What's my NEXT step?

What is the file is lost?

RD Aug 01
ND Sept 01
FP Jan 03

me too....

Waiting like you guys.
Contacted Congressman but did not get any reponse.
Looks like Congressman's office are not helpful atleast here in Memphis.
Placed an inquiry with USCIS.

Rd: june/01
ND: aug/01
FP: 11/02

Hey guys,
Wanted to post my experience...

485 RD - May 23 2001
485 ND - Aug 27 2001
FP - Apr 2003
RFE - Mar 17 2004
RFE response sent - May 03 2004
RFE response Ack - Ma 06 2004
AD - ???

My 3rd AP was approved on Jan 2003, but I never received it (though, we rec'd my wife's, approved same time). Opened 3 cases by calling the 800#, each time waiting for 30 days. The first time I rec'd a letter saying a case was opened and I should expect a response within 30days blah blah... Nothing yet.
Contacted Senator John Cornyn (Tx) with a petition. They sent me a letter within 2 days saying they contacted TSC and are waiting for response. When I contacted them late last week, they asked me to wait for 30 days. I have about another week left for 30days. I had to cancel a trip to india last March bcoz of the AP, hoping to make it this June, but don't have much hope...

Just letting out the frustration, and let you know that there are more people suffering like you :)

Someone asked about contacting senator. Use this link to find your state's senators and go thru their web sites to get more info.
http://www.senate.gov

-hkk