'UN' to advise on EMERGENCY ADVANCE PAROLE

rtinkam

Registered Users (C)
HELLO UN and others

What if I do not get advance parole approved even after the processing time.

Is it a possibilty to get it in local INS office like as EAD-interim. Thanks in advance. What are the strong reasons to get okayed for emergency parole except for medical emergencies.

Papers Sent - USCIS dont show any acknowledgement.

unitednations said:
I went to local uscis office in columbus. My situation was that i had an approved advance parole that was valid until end of june 2005. I tried to get an "emergency advance parole" based on my approved advance parole. I showed him a copy of my approval. He went into his system, printed off my data and took it to his supervisor. He told me that if I had lost this advance parole that it was dead and that they couldn't issue me a replacement under any circumstances.

What he suggested was to apply for another advance parole. Once uscis got it, to send a fax for an expedite request. The service center has to get back t o you within three days. If they don't, then you can go to the local office and ask for an emergency advance parole. According to him, it REALLY had to be an emergency that had to be verifiable.

I took this to mean there is no such thing as interim advance parole.

as an fyi; i went without an infopass appointment. The security guards wouldn't let me in. They told me that it HAD TO BE AN EMERGENCY, that is life or death for them to even let me in. I told them that it wasn't life or death but it was important. They let me in but told me not to tell the uscis guys that it isn't life or death because they will deny my request and get mad at the security guards for letting me in.

I don't know what else you can do.

Hi UN:

I am in a similar situation - I got a RFE for digitla pictures, Color Passport copies for my AP (but my EAD was approved). My Attorney sent the required papers on the 10th March - but USCIS did not receive it. I called the Customer Service - they confirm of not receiving it.

The Lady on the phone said - send the papers again to avoid losing benefits of this application (they will assume it abandoned).

What should I be doing about it ?

thanks.
msd_gc.