U.S citizen - quickest way to get spouce to USA

coolbuddy02021

I am a U.S citizen .I wants to marry a girl from India.

What is the quickest way to get her to USA?
Do I need to get a Single Status Affidavit?
What are legal Requirements for Getting Married in India?

Once you marry, let's say in India, petition her for a CR-1 visa by filing the I-130 petition. Once approved, the petition goes to NVC, which forwards the file to the Embassy in India for an interview. The process takes about 12-14 months, she gets a green card upon US entry, and that's the quickest way for a spouse to migrate.

K1 is usually marginally faster but more hassle as she still has to adjust status to a green card after marrying in the US. With a CR1 she will be a LPR as soon as she enters.

K1 is usually marginally faster but more hassle as she still has to adjust status to a green card after marrying in the US. With a CR1 she will be a LPR as soon as she enters.

Per my experience on this and other forums, USCs with an Indian national spouse/fiance seem primarily interested in getting the person into the US as fast as possible. Both of OP's posts are directed that way. But India being a largely conservative society, most families do not let a daughter leave home without being married. And while threads on various forums do not constitute a trend, I reckon roughly half the India K1s are denied due to one factor or another. CR1 is a surer (and overall more cost effective) bet towards a green card.