Two quick questions for seniors

howdy_howdy

Volunteer Moderator
Howdy:

I am getting ready to apply for Natz as I have completed 4 years and 9 months after getting GC (never been out of the country for more than six months).

1. What docs or copies of docs need to be attached with the application, apart from two PP sized photos & copy of my GC (front and back)?

2. Back in end-2008, I stayed in hotels for about three weeks and at my friend's place for about four weeks; the stay was temporary and I didn't change my address nor update my address to any bank/company)! Should I disclose this in the N400 form? Since these stays were temporary in nature, I guess I can safely avoid it in the Form! What do you think guys?

Thanks in advance
howdy_howdy
//

Hi Howdy.

That's all I filed. If there is anything else that they need to see, they'll send you a letter asking you to bring it to your interview.

As for your temporary addresses, I wouldn't worry about them. You never planned on living there permanently. It wouldn't be any different than, say, going on a 2-3 week vacation and staying in a hotel. You wouldn't file a change of address form for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What docs or copies of docs need to be attached with the application, apart from two PP sized photos & copy of my GC (front and back)?
The guide has that information:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/M-476.pdf
2. Back in end-2008, I stayed in hotels for about three weeks and at my friend's place for about four weeks; the stay was temporary and I didn't change my address nor update my address to any bank/company)! Should I disclose this in the N400 form? Since these stays were temporary in nature, I guess I can safely avoid it in the Form! What do you think guys?

//
Since they were temporary residences you wouldn't disclose them as your physical address.

The two questions have been answered earlier. I would not dwell on it. But do not forget the check and your signature. An interesting post is there for you to read.

Howdy:

I am getting ready to apply for Natz as I have completed 4 years and 9 months after getting GC (never been out of the country for more than six months).

Thanks in advance
howdy_howdy
//