Two quick questions about form DS3035

zawq

I am now a student with F1 visa and applying for waiver for my previous J1 visa when I was an exchanging student in U.S. I have two quick questions about the form DS3035.

1. About "Is there any period of time in the U.S. that is not covered by your form DS-2019/formerly IAP-66?":
I stayed two more weeks after my exchanging program ended just for preparation and then went back to my country. Does this two-week period count for this question? Beside, do I also need to include the period of my F1 student state in U.S. in my answer?

2. I-94 Number:
Does this mean my I-94# of my J1 visa or the one of F1 visa that I am having now. I am confused because in the flied "date and place of first entry", they emphasize that it should be the info of my J1 visa. However, for the filed "I-94 Number", which is just next to the field "date and place of first entry", there is no any explanation about whether it is should be my J1's I-94# or my current F1's I-94#.

You can find the information here.

I am now a student with F1 visa and applying for waiver for my previous J1 visa when I was an exchanging student in U.S. I have two quick questions about the form DS3035.

1. About "Is there any period of time in the U.S. that is not covered by your form DS-2019/formerly IAP-66?":
I stayed two more weeks after my exchanging program ended just for preparation and then went back to my country. Does this two-week period count for this question? Beside, do I also need to include the period of my F1 student state in U.S. in my answer?

2. I-94 Number:
Does this mean my I-94# of my J1 visa or the one of F1 visa that I am having now. I am confused because in the flied "date and place of first entry", they emphasize that it should be the info of my J1 visa. However, for the filed "I-94 Number", which is just next to the field "date and place of first entry", there is no any explanation about whether it is should be my J1's I-94# or my current F1's I-94#.