Two Approval Notices???

UnionJax

Registered Users (C)
So I was approved on 8.15.06 and I recieved my welcome letter on 8.18.06. The last LUD said "after approval a new card was ordered blah blah". So today I checked the USCIS website and found a new LUD 8.22.06, "you have been approved on 8.22.06" I still haven't recieved my permanent resident card.

Does anyone know whats going on? is this just the card being sent or do I need to start calling them? The only reason I worry is this seems abit strange to me, to get approved twice in the last week.

Forget to mention, the approval notices are both for my I-485.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three approval notices on my husband's I-765. Easy for me to say, but I wouldn't worry about double or triplicate "approvals" :D You could call, but I'm fairly certain they'll tell you the card (or two cards!!) is on the way.. congratulations !

I would not call just yet. It took a week for me to receive the card in the mail after I received the welcome letter.
My I-485 updated about 3 times online after my interview, with an approval message or card ordered, and it updated again yesterday, even after receiving the card, saying your application has been approved. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thank you both...i was just abit worried because I know I have to remove the temporary conditions of my permant residence in 2 years. And with it changing I was just worried that they wouldn't know when I was granted conditional status.

I'll try and relax till I get the actual card..hehe.

I got 6 e-mails too and I read a post of someone that just got approved after pending getting several mails and LUD too even after she received the card.

I will suggest wait and give them some days more.

I know how it feels, am counting days to get the letter too

cheers