tsc-receipting times

I am just wonder how the TSC works. My application was received by TSC on Dec,04 and "the money order has not been cashed" i just checked the status. in the other hand, i see another person in this board sent his application to TSC on dec 06 and his check got cashed

Asylee03! Hang in there. If yours is a money order, it may take slightly longer to show as being cashed - as opposed to a check. You should get your money order cashed by the end of this week or early next.

I don't think it takes longer for the money order's status to show up. I sent it to uscis and my money order has been cased on dec 18 and on the very next day I found out about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My money order has been cashed 01/02/2008 and i have just found out when i checked the money order status

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Just got my NOA with exception. It said I will have to bring the missing documents to the interview and I will be notified what those missing documents were. I am not worried since it got accepted and I will bring the documents to the interview.

wow big jump

As of December 31, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center
Form Number Date Received

I-130* 8/30/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 12/7/2007
All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007
N-400 12/4/2007
All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Chicago Lockbox

I-130 9/24/2007

All Other Forms Current

Los Angeles Lockbox

All Forms Current

biometrics wait

Priority date: September 12, 2007
NOA received: December 26, 2007

No word on fingerprinting yet. Is there a big plug in the system? I called the 800 line and learned that my case couldn't be pulled up online for some reason. I was transferred to an immigration officer who said no FP date had been assigned to me yet.

So, are the FP notices trickling in? Have those who've applied in August got their FP notices?

Houston, TX

I am new to the post. Does anybody know how often the oath ceremonies are held during a year? My DO is Charleston. I am moving in July to a different state to start a new job that requires lots of international travel, just hoping to get my citizenship by then. :)

Priority date: September 12, 2007
NOA received: December 26, 2007

No word on fingerprinting yet. Is there a big plug in the system? I called the 800 line and learned that my case couldn't be pulled up online for some reason. I was transferred to an immigration officer who said no FP date had been assigned to me yet.

So, are the FP notices trickling in? Have those who've applied in August got their FP notices?

Houston, TX

From board postings, FP notices have been mailed out to TSC applicants who applied in August-October, depending on DO.You should see your FP notice in the next 2-3 weeks.

I am new to the post. Does anybody know how often the oath ceremonies are held during a year? My DO is Charleston. I am moving in July to a different state to start a new job that requires lots of international travel, just hoping to get my citizenship by then. :)

Yes, oaths ceremonies are several times a year. The schedule depends on your DO. I wouldn't count on receiving your citizenship by July considering the current processing times, although there is always room for surprises.