Tsc Processing Times Improved, If ....

TSC98

Registered Users (C)
Day by day, other service centers are improving their processing times to achieve the 6-month processing time but not our TSC. It used to take 6 months to process I-140\'s till June 2001 and now it is taking more than 9 months. But other centers are taking from 45-75 days for I-140\'s. For I-485\'s, CSC is processing Apr/May 2001 cases and VSC is processing Feb 2001 cases. We have sent mails/faxes to the senators, AILA and TSC Director and other INS officials, 2,3 months back about TSC processing times and finally nothing improved.
   According to Bill Yates,Deputy Executive Associative Commissioner for Immigration Services, INS has spent more than $100 millions for the last five years for the federal programs (Border patrol/ enforcement) from the Fee Account (amount collected from our fee) which were meant for processing applications. For more info go to:
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/services/cbo_09_0.pdf.
     After 180 days of RD of I-485, we could change the employer if we are laid off or some other reason. But nowadays, INS centers are sending RFE\'s for the pay stubs for the last 12 months. All may not be lucky to produce them, if they do not have the job after lay-off.
     May be it is better to take the appointment with the TSC Director and explain about all our feelings, concerns, worries, pains and what not to him. May be we could take help from ISN(Immigration Support Network) since it is an organization which works on immigration problems. Earlier Ganesan (Texas Region, ISN) is used take part in Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) related issues. May be TSC Director can give the appointment for ISN. Those who are living in Dallas area could show their presence during the meeting. Unless we do something to express our concerns/feelings to the TSC Director, the processing times will not improve. Some times these service centers could transfer their workload to some other centers, which have less workload. We do not think that some one will do some thing. Please...we have to discuss on how to proceed to get the appointment with TSC Director. May be we have to take half-day off for this purpose to meet the TSC Director. I hope that it will not be a problem for us (Dallas people)and everyone will understand my feelings. We will work together to solve our problems.
     My details: EB2, PD 06/98, I-485 RD 06/01 & ND 06/01
Thanks.

Yes we can do it

Yes we can do it. People from dallas gathering together i can also willing to join with you guys.I am from Austin.

Sakthivel.
Austin,TX