TSC- No receipt yet

getcitizen

Sent to TSC on 4/17. Recd on 4/19. Check cleared on 4/21 . No receipt until today. Any idea why? Anyone on the same boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
expect a mail next week....tsc usually takes 30-35 days for initial noa....but after that everything is very fast....
best of luck

Did you receive your NOA yet?

I am in the same situation.

Sent TSC 05/01/06
Received 05/04/06
Checks cleared 05/04/06

Thanks Query11!

Well, Getcitizen posted his/her message on May10. I was just wondering if there are any news yet. You cannot trust Mail delivery these days, so, I am just worried...A few mo. ago I was waiting for the renewed passport from Washington and...a neighbour called me one night telling me that my passport was put in his mailbox!

About TSC/South Carolina...a friend of mine just took his oath...From the beginning (March 2003) until the end (April 2006) it took him 3 years!!!!!!! Excruciating waiting....

Now is my turn...

Thanks again for all your info.

Adina

damn,thts bad...where r u from...because if u r from texas chances are u will done with the process in 4 months..

Hi!

I am from South Carolina and I filled my N-400 with Texas Service Center exactly 4 weeks ago.

Sent TSC 05/01/06
Received 05/04/06
Checks cleared 05/05/06

No NOA yet

I am still hoping that in a week or so, I'll hear from them...

Thanks!

Adina

dont worry it took me 5 weeks.But did you check with your bank if check has been cleared...tht is the best way.
also keep an eye on your online status.
anyways welcome to 6 months of agony ;)

adina said:
Hi!

I am from South Carolina and I filled my N-400 with Texas Service Center exactly 4 weeks ago.

Sent TSC 05/01/06
Received 05/04/06
Checks cleared 05/05/06

No NOA yet

I am still hoping that in a week or so, I'll hear from them...

Thanks!

Adina

Yes, the checks were cleared from the bank.

It's going to be a long ride!!!!!

Unfortunately, they (TSC - Charleston and Greer, SC) are processing applications for South Carolina with a date Dec. 01, 2004!!! So, I'll need a lot of pacience.

I would like though to see the NOA in my hands and FP appointment and to get done with the FP. After that, only GOD can help me!

I will let you guys know if I hear from them.

Thanks for being there. It's nice to talk to somebody who understand your concerns...Everything should be so smooth, I am clear all the way...it's just this waiting time that kills you.

Regards,
Adina

TSC - no receipt

Waiting for N-400 receipt from TSC:

Application Sent: 5/8/2006
Check Cashed: 5/11/2006

Would like to hear if someone received their N-400 receipt from TSC. Thanks.

hey faridabadi,
what is your d.o?

faridabadi2 said:
Waiting for N-400 receipt from TSC:

Application Sent: 5/8/2006
Check Cashed: 5/11/2006

Would like to hear if someone received their N-400 receipt from TSC. Thanks.

5/6/2006 mailed n-400 to TSC
5/10/2006 check cleared

No receipt. A friend who sent his app the same time got his and already completed FP.

6/2/2006 Infopass appointment

IO looked up my file, gave me receipt # and told me that I'm scheduled for FP on 6/15/2006 in Fort Worth!

He said to expect receipts this week. Just wondering if anyone went for FP appointment without receipt.

News!

I just could not wait any longer, so, I called 1hr ago Natinal Customer Service Center. I talked to this extremely nice lady....I told her that I sent my N-400 on 05/01 that they received it on 05/04 and checks were cleared 05/05...but I have not received my NOA. I asked her nicely if she can give some info about my case.

Well, she asked me some personal questions and then she checked her system and she did find me. So, I am on the computer...She told me that TSC mailed me both NOA and FP appoint. on 06/02 (last Friday!). She gave me too the receipt #. Now, I'll have to watch the mail...

So, guys...after 4 weeks everybody should hear from TSC...
I'll be in touch with news.

All the best..

Adina

also,to get a head start u can go to uscis and create a user name and password..
but tht case status never helped only time was when my case dissapeared. :)

adina said:
News!

I just could not wait any longer, so, I called 1hr ago Natinal Customer Service Center. I talked to this extremely nice lady....I told her that I sent my N-400 on 05/01 that they received it on 05/04 and checks were cleared 05/05...but I have not received my NOA. I asked her nicely if she can give some info about my case.

Well, she asked me some personal questions and then she checked her system and she did find me. So, I am on the computer...She told me that TSC mailed me both NOA and FP appoint. on 06/02 (last Friday!). She gave me too the receipt #. Now, I'll have to watch the mail...

So, guys...after 4 weeks everybody should hear from TSC...
I'll be in touch with news.

All the best..

Adina

Mailed on 5-May-06,
Received on 9-May-06
Check Cleared on May-12-06

and still waiting for receipt.

I did. I don't think that is going to help though....
Anyway, I will follow from time to time.

Adina

Still waiting for receipt from TSC (DO: San Antonio, Texas)

query11 said:
hey faridabadi,
what is your d.o?

It is great to hear folks getting the receipt - mine must be around the corner! Thanks for all the info on the forums!

faridabadi

faridabadi2 said:
It is great to hear folks getting the receipt - mine must be around the corner! Thanks for all the info on the forums!

faridabadi
>>lucky guy,san antonio is one of the fastest in u.s.a...

05/06/2006 mailed
05/09/2006 received
05/10/2006 check cashed
waiting for NOA, calling 800 cust svc, only obtain a receipt#, no any mailing information. According to the receipt# given, online status shows received on May 09, 2006. But while I received cashed check from bank , the SSC number on the back of the check is different. But it list like SSC$ 9 digital#, I try to reformat to SSC*9 digital#,and check online status, it makes me surprise, cause that shows received by USCIS on March 9, 2006, it should be another case#.

Anyone has the same experience? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: