TSC IO experience info

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone call TSC and talk to IO using POJ? Just wondering if it is worth calling and if they give useful information. It seems NSC forum guys have good experience getting info from NSC IO. Is it true for TSC IO too?

Please share.

MV

Not for me, unfortunately. I called thrice, and unless they are all ladies and speak the same way, I got the same person. She was curt, and not helpful at all. She just referred me to the NCSC number and told me to call there to check status.

However, you should try your luck. There have been quite a few members here who have had very good experiences calling IOs, so good luck and report back! :)

Did anyone call TSC and talk to IO using POJ? Just wondering if it is worth calling and if they give useful information. It seems NSC forum guys have good experience getting info from NSC IO. Is it true for TSC IO too?

Please share.

MV

some times it works some times its not, i have tried 20 times with different IO's but just got answer from them twice, now a days they says they are not authorized to give info over phone call customer service (if u call cus. service they just read ur online statement and thats it)