TSC and Premium Progressing Service

Strotti

Registered Users (C)
Hi !

We send today my paperworks to the TSC via Premium Progressing Service.
Did someone know how long it takes with Premium at the moment ?

Thanks for your informations.

Greetings

Strotti

Mine was mailed on July 15th, receipt date 19th and approved on 22nd. Both my H1 and my wife's H4

Oh 7 days .. cool .. that's fast ... so hope my one won't let me wait long time too .

Thanks for replay !

Madur/Strotti -- Can you please help?

Hi,

I applied through premium processing service for me and my wife on July-22 and it got approved on 26-July-2005. I have not yet received my approval notices by mail yet from TSC. I asked my lawyer and she said it will come soon. I am just wondering whether you guys have received your papers by mail already. I am trying to figure out how long it takes for the TSC to mail the notices. Can you please let me know? Thanks

Hi mgkadiri,

sorry i can't tell you anything about it. I send my papers on thursday to the USCIS. I read you receive the approval within 4 day (inlc. weekend) thats really fast. My lawyer send a FedEx self-addressed envelope with my paperwoks. SO i hope to get back my approval fast and i can let you know if it was was or not. But youre waiting 14 days. You're in the US at the moment ?
My lawyer (Florida) will get the letter and send to me via FedEx when she got it.
I will let you know my times here ...

Good LUCK maybe you will receive it on monday... nice weekend.

Greetings Marc

Thanks Strotti

Hi Strotti, Thank You. I am in US right now. I hope I will receive it by Monday. Have a nice weekend.

Got my H1B/H4 papers

Yesterday I got my H1B and my wife's H4 papers. The petition was filed on 21-July-2005 and it was approved on 26-July-2005. The Attorney received the papers on 08-Aug-2005 through mail. This was filed at TSC premium processing service.