Travelling to India through Nepal

shael728

Hi i just recently got my asylum approved.
Just have a question that i heard a lot of people travelling to india through nepal as there is no visa requirement and stamping to enter or exit to india from nepal.
Has ony one that experience or know anything about it as India is my COP and i dont want to travel to india on RTD.

No visa requirement does not mean they don't check your documents.

Look into Thailand for visiting with your parents. Can't do dubai either.
Why risk traveling to COP when that government is after you? What was the basis for the alleged persecution in India?

But for the documents cant we show our indian driver's license.
Belonging to a different political party was the basis of my prosecution

Why don’t you want stamping to enter or exit? Because it will hurt your asylum case?
If that’s the case, I don’t think anyone here is going to help you circumvent US immigration laws.
If that assumption is wrong, feel free to correct me.

Sounds to me like efforts to circumvent both Indian and US immigration.

He's asking about entering India through Nepal where he believes Indian immigration would freely let him in with a Indian DL, and not ask for his RTD which draws India's scrutiny to his asylum claim.

Stateside, records (entry/exit stamps) of his travel to COP dilutes or endangers his claim to asylum.

That's my take, correct me if mistaken.

Sounds to me like efforts to circumvent both Indian and US immigration.

He's asking about entering India through Nepal where he believes Indian immigration would freely let him in with a Indian DL, and not ask for his RTD which draws India's scrutiny to his asylum claim.

Stateside, records (entry/exit stamps) of his travel to COP dilutes or endangers his claim to asylum.

That's my take, correct me if mistaken.
Sounds like a fair assessment...

it does not matter why you applied for asylum . going to back to the COP is a proof that there is no fear or danger in going back . if you want to lose your status go ahead . if you want to do something like this at least get the citizenship first .