travelling to Europe

teenygirl

Registered Users (C)
What's the easiest way to travel to europe (without applying for visa if possible)?

I want to go to Austria and Germany, and I read some postings here that Germany does not require visa for people travelling on RTD. The problem is mine expires on March 23 2006 and I plan to travel middle of February 2006. I just applied for a Reentry Permit and not sure if it will arrive in time...Would it be better to apply for visa to austria or visa to germany if my RP does arrive in time?

Any advise anyone?

teenygirl said:
What's the easiest way to travel to europe (without applying for visa if possible)?

I want to go to Austria and Germany, and I read some postings here that Germany does not require visa for people travelling on RTD. The problem is mine expires on March 23 2006 and I plan to travel middle of February 2006. I just applied for a Reentry Permit and not sure if it will arrive in time...Would it be better to apply for visa to austria or visa to germany if my RP does arrive in time?

Any advise anyone?

can you please post what you read about Germany not requiring visa for people travelling on RTD?

teenygirl said:

Any advise anyone?

IF You have a Rentry permit. You need a visa to germany. ONLY RTD holders dont need a visa.