Traveling with RTD

Zamjeu

Hi everyone. I am an asylee and want to travel for 7 weeks with my RTD. (i do not have a Green Card yet.) DId anyone travel that long out of the US with/without any issues at the airport? with the current political environment, nothing is guaranteed. but I really need to travel. I am not traveling to my country of COP.

i travelled with RTD for 2o days and had no issues also i know someone travelled for a month with RTD and no issues at all so go ahead you will be fine

I traveled for 4 months, returned, and left again for a month with RTD, no GC, and was fine. This was 13 years ago, though...

Hi everyone. I am an asylee and want to travel for 7 weeks with my RTD. (i do not have a Green Card yet.) DId anyone travel that long out of the US with/without any issues at the airport? with the current political environment, nothing is guaranteed. but I really need to travel. I am not traveling to my country of COP.

I have done this several times without a problem and so have a lot of other people. Was never asked to single question. But these days it’s always YMMV.

Thanks for the responses. I came back without any issues at the airport. I was just asked if i went to my COP and i said no, thats it.