Travel to US on B1/B2 VISA

nikhil mitaliya

I am having B1/B2 VISA. I have training and some conferences to attend to US in month of September. Will I be able to travel ? Or still Business people are not allowed to travel ?

I am having B1/B2 VISA. I have training and some conferences to attend to US in month of September. Will I be able to travel ? Or still Business people are not allowed to travel ?
Where are you coming from? With limited exceptions, who have been in China, Iran, India, the Schengen area, the UK, Ireland, Brazil or South Africa in the 14 days before intended entry may not enter the US. Details of exceptions are here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...id-19-travel-restrictions-and-exceptions.html

Hi,
Thanks a lot for responding and sharing feedback. I see there is a travel ease of level this morning from Level 3 to Level 2. Does that mean, I can travel directly to US, without hopping say 14 days in either Egypt or Turkey ?
How can i travel directly to US without staying in between ?

Hi,
Thanks a lot for responding and sharing feedback. I see there is a travel ease of level this morning from Level 3 to Level 2. Does that mean, I can travel directly to US, without hopping say 14 days in either Egypt or Turkey ?
How can i travel directly to US without staying in between ?
I don’t what travel ease you refer to. The link provided for you in the second post will have any updates. No bans have been changed so far.

Can we now travel directly to USA in month of November from India on B1/B2 VISA ? or still third country restrictions are there ?