Travel outsidethe US

mmed

Volunteer Moderator
What do you think guys for almost 99% or more of the adds in this subforum asking about how to travel and keep GC? what is the time frame to get the biometrics? how can I extend the stay outside the US for more than 2 years.......etc?
I do not see for long time: Is it OK to work more than one job on GC?
And what about jumbing the visa bulletin for group 2A (family of GC holder) from 2006 to 2010 for the last few months. One of my freinds is a GC holder almost living outside the US, just got approval for his kids' GC asking me how to postpone this approval and in a big trouble because of the premature approval not the reverse.

Me either. Do you mean what are the papers that the immigration needs for you to travel abroad?

Last edited by a moderator:
if your friends kids GCs are approved he can't do anything to reverse it back otherthan surrendering it. Hope this helps.

if your friend(and his kids) are outside US for a short vacation then they can come in using whatever valid visa (H/L/etc) and POE they will get to know that their GC was approved. I think the IO will let them in(I read it somewhere)..

Hope this helps!