Travel Issue?

WaitingOver

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am planning to visit India around mid january. I have valid H1-stamp on my PP and going for I-551 stamp next week. Is it ok to travel on I-551 without having physical card? If yes, Do I need to take transit visa for the stopover's? Please give your valuable suggestions.

TIA

You need transit visa if you don't have physical card. It actually depends upon the country you are travelling through. For British Airways you definetly need transit visa if you travelling through London and also for Germany. I don't know about other countries.

WaitingOver said:
Friends,

I am planning to visit India around mid january. I have valid H1-stamp on my PP and going for I-551 stamp next week. Is it ok to travel on I-551 without having physical card? If yes, Do I need to take transit visa for the stopover's? Please give your valuable suggestions.

TIA

You don't need a transit visa if you are going thru Amsterdam. I travelled in the 2nd week of November(on KLM) on PP stamp and it was real smooth. Amsterdam officials are very well aware of the stamp.

WaitingOver said:
Friends,

TIA

Thank you.

Another question.
My child have US passport and PIO card. Do I need to take transit visa for my child?

TIA

Hi WaitingOver

My wife and son(US passport and PIO card) went to india in November.They had no porblem in paris.They did not ask for any transit visa.They just checked the passport and travel documents.

Hope they will not need any transit visa while coming back?

Thanks
tiger2025

WaitingOver said:
Thank you.

Another question.
My child have US passport and PIO card. Do I need to take transit visa for my child?

TIA