Transferred from Vermont to Texas

blues22

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I filed a fresh H1 from vermont center, the receipt date is June 5. But now the status says case has been transferred to texas on aug 27 because of the local jurisdiction. I guess that's because my company is in texas.
Now the question is, my case will be treated as June 5 case or Aug 27 case. What'll be my priority? And approx. approval time from Texas SC.

Thanks.

I am not sure the consideration of which date, but it looks like they have a seperate pipeline for processing these transferred cases. My case is a similar one to you. My case was intially with Vermont Center as receipt date May13th. Later got transferred to Texas on Aug 10th. And finally it has been approved by Aug 28th. Hope this info helps.

scorpion78 said:
I am not sure the consideration of which date, but it looks like they have a seperate pipeline for processing these transferred cases. My case is a similar one to you. My case was intially with Vermont Center as receipt date May13th. Later got transferred to Texas on Aug 10th. And finally it has been approved by Aug 28th. Hope this info helps.

Thanks scorpion78. According to what you said, it seems like, it takes around 20 days to finish up the processing.

Hi,

My case got transferred to Textas center from Vermont center on Aug 28.

And I got the approval notice on Sep 4 (in a week)...

Intitally I thought it may take 1 or 2 months...but surprisingly it is cleared in one week.

tsridhar77 said:
Hi,

My case got transferred to Textas center from Vermont center on Aug 28.

And I got the approval notice on Sep 4 (in a week)...

Intitally I thought it may take 1 or 2 months...but surprisingly it is cleared in one week.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks tsridhar77 and good luck.
I'm still surprised with the time. Out of those days 3 days were holidays.

Hi
my reciept date for my H1B visa is june 5 2006
and i recieved a query on september 16 and my lawyer got the full details of what all additional material is needed. so, i want to know:

how much time i will be given to send the papers to uscis. if in case the paPers don't reach them on time, will it cancel my H1B.

Hi

my reciept date for my H1B visa is june 5 2006
and i recieved a query on september 16 and my lawyer got the full details of what all additional material is needed. so, i want to know:

how much time i will be given to send the papers to uscis. if in case the paPers don't reach them on time, will it cancel my H1B.