Tracker, March I-140 (NIW/EB-OR,EB-EA,etc ) filer

guestusa

Registered Users (C)
Let us start a new tracker for March 1-140 filers, and see how many are unluckily left behind, I am one of them......

Thanks for your info.

EB2_NIW
RD: 03/20/02
ND: 03/25/02
AD: some day up to the end of the INS

AVM says: 90-180 days, sounds I am quite close if INS keeps promise, however, the problem is INS means uncertainty.

Good luck to you all.

March Petition

Hi GeetUsa,

I also am along with you and waiting for the same. Mine is

EB1

ND : March 12th
AD : Still waiting..... :confused:

AVM says 90 to 180 days so today is the 180th day so donno how long its gonna take.

Anyone for march waiting???

Keep posting

We should start a tracker in general for EB1 OR/EA/NIW because these catagories are proceeding slower than EB2 and EB3 LC-based I140.

My info:

MD: May 23
RD: Jun 14

EB1-OR

my EB1-OR details

MD : may 13th
RD : may 15th
ND : may 17th
AD : still waiting
donot know whats going on at VSC for the EB1 cases, not heard of any approvals since march???????

did you file for concurrent 485?
its frustrating the approval speed for EB1, hope they make ammend fast and clear the case on priority

Hi. all FYI

FYI:

I did file the I485(along with EAD) with I140 receipt, as follows:

RD: 08/14/02
ND: 08/23/02
FP: 09/21/02

EAD:
ND: 08/23/02
AD: 09/04/02

Got the EAD yesterday.

Looks like it is not bad at this time for the concurrent filer if you are looking for quick EAD and AP approval.

Please keep posting if got any news.

______________________--
EB2-NIW

I saw this posted on another forum by someone

VSC, NIW case approved
Heard approval yesterday
RD: 02/27/2002
ND: 03/08/2002
AD: 08/15/2002
EB2 (NIW)

Based on this, they must be somewhere in March cases now. SLOOOW.......

any news about EB1 approvals??
the avm plays the same message 90-180 days, for me its already more than 120 days, its frustrating
pl post if you have any information
thanks

painful waiting....

I checked AVM last night, it played the same message (......90-180days ........) THis kind of wait is killing me, this painful waiting is gone to 176 days, will it ever end ?

Anybody please shine light on it.
_________
EB2_NIW
ND 03/25/02

any news friends? waiting............. its killing us hope things moove on fast, its really depressing and also annoying- gc list says EB1 the priorityone but the way things moove on is a mystery.
thanks a lot for sharing the info, this forum has been a great help.
pl keep posted news.
did anyone file I-485, I mean particularly EB1 people.
thanks

skusa,

I have also 485 dilemma. My wife's EB-1 OR case was filed at VSC on May 23, and mine at CSC on Sep 13. Now CSC is processing Jun 14 EB-1 cases, and VSC is at Feb somewhere.

So we are wondering where to file 485 - VSC or CSC. Wish VSC was moving as fast as CSC for EB-1.......

even I filed I-140 in early may, its nearing 130days now. and the immigration corodinator at the school told me to wait for 485, she said that its not of real help, she said you may save may be a week or two which I feel correct, so I have yet to file 485. eagerly waiting for the approval of 140, hope VSC starts clearing the backlog fast
pl keep posted if any new info
thanks

any news?????

Pl post if anyone from EB1 category applied for 485 and received FP notice or EAD. this will help to others who are waiting for 140 approval.
the silence is killing

No News...

Hi, Skusa,

However I am going to "celebrate" my 180th day waiting for the approval tomorrow, not happy but life goes on..... Finally I know what is the meaning of patience.

cheers buddy !

BTW, Rocket, you are still waiting for your 195th day ?

please update.

______
EB2_NIW

Hi Guestusa,
I understand your feelings, hope to hear good news, donot know whats going on there at VSC, are they still on summer vaccation??

Hi Rocket, gc-despo and prlover-EB1's
pl let me know if you file for 485 and got receipt for FP and EAD. I am still confused whether to file this now or wait till 140 approval and its taking forever now for the approvals, its a mystery the way things are mooving?????

Hi Guys,

Yes, I am still waiting and it is close to 195 days now. I have not applied so far for concurrent as it is so near but it still is too far. Not able to make my mind yet. Thinking of giving couple of weeks before I apply concurrent.

Good luck for everyone - guess can't do much but wait...

Take care everyone,

Rocket

Considering that my 140 has been pending since April and expecting the approval is coming anytime now, I have not filed 485 yet.

But, who knows when I can hear any news about the 140.

Cheers, FRIENDs.