Tracker for possible August 2002 Interview - Mumbai Consulate

I will be gone for about six weeks & want interview to be in first week of my vacation so I will

Did you tried ant DESI agent? $1600 is too high for August, that being slow season.

Delhi August Interviews

yeah.. for people whose P3 were received in May. With July visa numbers.. They are not scheduling \'August\' interviews.. merely giving August dates to people who should have got July interviews.

Got reply from Mumbai consulate that ...

"We hope to schedule you and your family for an interview in August 2002. You may check with us again by July 11-12, 2002 re exact interview date".

I sent them email y\'day got reply from them. This means they have electronic copy of my case.

agents info

svj, sorry for late reply...did not see this one..
got really good rates from
worldwide travel 1-877-757-1700
explorer travel 201-526-1000

Case forwarded to Mumbai June 12th (today)

Just spoke with an operator and was told that my case was forwarded to the consulate today.

Just goes to confirm that they do seem to send cases every Wednesday.

gcseeker1 and cpmumbai202

I\'m curious. Do cases that get reviewed on Monday and Tuesday also get sent out on Wednesday or only cases reviewed upto Friday of the previous week ?

Since you guys got reviewed on 6/3 and 6/4, plz shed some light. Thanks.

We know that most prob. our interview will be ....

after 15, so we can book atleast 1 week before, return for 31st. We can change the return date. What do you think??? I\'m planning to book from 8th to 31st so that I\'ll get 3 weeks. When I enquire for the fares and dates, Lufthanza/BA, tix are very high > 1600. Also there is waiting list for return date, so think about it ..... please let me know your views about this

Moulin Rouge, can you please send me details of your .....

travel agent. Since I\'ll be departing from Philly, I\'ve very little choices to choose airline(Lufthanza/BA/Air france/Us Airways w/Lufthanza). If anybody travelling from JFK or from main hub, then probabily you\'ll get cheaper tix. Whenever I enquire, peak season is always untill Spet 15. I checked with atleast 6-7 agents and everybody gave me same answer that they cannot guarantee confirm return date. May be because its school time & many are returning/coming here.

I agree that 1600 is too high, and thats the reason I\'m trying to book now, taking some risk. Everybodys input is highly appreciated.

No reply from Mumbai cousulate

I spoke to NVC today and lady told me that my case has been forwarded to Mumbai consulate on 12 th June.
received by NVC on 21/ 23 May.
I have send email to Mumbai consulate on thursday night to know if they have received my case. But have not any reply yet.
I read that people get reply within a day.
Not sure how long should to wait before sending another email.
Thinking of send it on next Monday /Tuesday this time.

I too haven\'t recd a reply...

My case is similar to yours. Case forwarded to Mumbai on 06/12. I sent them email on Thursday, yet to receive a reply. I will probably wait for a couple of days before sending them another email.

Got reply back from Mumbai consulate saying that they have not recd the case yet...

Oh well, I guess I\'ll send them another email after a few days!!

subbu55, did you get a reply yet?

No I have not got any reply yet!! :(

I am thinking of sending them new mail may be on Monday.
As per NVC when was your case forwarded to Mumbai?