Tracker for JULY 2001 Filers

Hi Milk, Sorry I did your work,

List updated with latest as of 2/13/2002 10/15 am. EST

Wish all of us a great success

List updated

Go VSC. Show me some July Approvals from this LIST of GC Seekeres

Day by day it it looking like a dream of winning a lotto

Add me

EB3/India PD 12/99, 140 approved 08/00, File sent to Consulate in 05/01. RD 07/09, ND 08/23, EAC01-253, FP 12/18, I140 for CP filed AOS.

July approval :g_17

I asked God today to show some approvals from this list of July 2001 RD GC Seekers. The G_17 guy turned to be the first one to post the JULY approval. But I don\'t know what kind of intentions this person is having when posting the approval with different kind of details than he/she reported few days ago. The JULYLIST.txt contains an entry for this G_17, but with a different set of RD ND etc than what he posted in his/her approval in Vermont Service Center board.

Thanks

I am going to send this Julylist to God , and ask Him to forward the list with a recommendation for speedy approval to VSC. So that we all can the approval on the same day or with in few days.

Dream Will Come True pretty soon, fellas.
But unitl it gets over, all our thoughts on that DAY, once you get it......there is not much thrill to it......

RD-Jul 9, ND-Aug 26, FP-Jan26, PD-Sep \'99, EB3/Indian/NJ

Has anyone tried to find when an RFE is issued. Are RFEs just mere luck

Not really..

we should try and find out the percentage of people approved without RFE\'s. that will give a good picture of the mindset behind issuing RFE\'s.
If its 50% - luck ,
20% - RFE\'s are common,
80% - RFE\'s are genuine requests for evidence