Tracker for JULY 2001 Filers

Hi! milk.....could you please help.....

by letting me know what you have to say to IIO in order to get your address changed....I have heard from some people that they are reluctant to make such changes over the phone and ask you to send this kind of info through the lawyer......

I am not sure...but I might need this info in the near future.....so just wanted to check.....

thanks a lot for your help......

485nd0921

Just call VSC hotline and wait for IIO. When someone is on the line, just tell them that you have a 485 case pending and want to update the address. Just keep your A# or EAC# handy.

Infact, I\'ve changed the address 2 times (this time forecebly as apt got flooded when I was in India, and need to move to the other one) within last 6 months, and both the times I called an VSC IIO, and they just updated the address, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

So you could do the same thing without much problem. Sometimes they may ask your spouse if you need to update both the files. In my case, they didn\'t ask for my spouse, but she updated both of our files. It is all depends on the IIO whether to ask spouse or not, (whether to ask more details or not), but anyway, there should not be any problems to update the address if you can proove that you are the beneficiary of the application.

Have fun

No Title

EB3/INDIA/MO/EAC-O1-252
PD April 2000
RD July 10,2001
ND Aug 22,2001
FP Dec 17,2001

RD July 07, ND Aug 23, FP Dec 21. Waiting.....

RD July 07, ND Aug 23, FP Dec 21. Waiting.....

SRCH

Correction needed

HI malik,

my ND is 8/24 not 8/25 as my receipt number is EAC-01-254-XXXXX
pl correct it. Thanks

It looks like VSC moves very fast lately.

So peoples in our list should expect approvals next month or
April.

Milk, could u update this. first time here

RD 7/6 , ND 8/20. EAC 250. FP to be done 3/12/02 .. VSC , NH