Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

nato

Registered Users (C)
Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

Folks most of us do exit the forum after getting approvals so I am posting this thread few days in advance for people who are approved to share data here to let us know how the approvals are coming forward after the retrogression

No EAD/AP/140 ino needed for this

Please post here your 485 approvals preferably with format
Category: xxx, PDxxx, NDxxx, NSC.

Will help us analyse the USCIS approach and trend...

posting on a common link below would be hlepful

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=191024

I-485 Pending approval

I got couple of questions regarding my pending I-485 approval (Dec 2004).

I have a visa number assigned to my application, now would I be affected by the retrogression since the retrogression is primarily for people without a A#.

I went and checked my online status for my application and it said it was last updated (09/28/05), are there anyone who got recently approved who had there online status date change last week before they got an approval?

Is there any way possible to know the exact status of application other than what is seen online.

Thanks in advance for any help.

VSC folks try to post your OCT approvals,Would help others see the dates trend here on a consolidated basis.

Guess poeple who already got approvals are gone ;-)

Vermont I-485 processing date as of oct 5 2005 is "Dec 1 2004".

Gurus,

PLease clarify my question below....

Visa bulletin Date for EB3 (India) is JAN-01-1998

I filed my I-485 in Aug 1 2004 and my GC Labor Priority Date is Aug 2002.
And i am on Eb3 Category (India)

Should i call INS to know why my case is not approved or should i wait some more time ? Please clarify.

It is very confusing...

Thanks !

hi tigris,
Since your PD is Aug 2002 and EB3,they will not approve your case till the PD becomes Aug 2002 for EB3.But the processing dates still would be applicable to guys who are not affected by retrogression.Eevn if you call them up, they would say your PD is not current.
Hope this clarify your question.
-S
EB2/PD Mar 2002/India
I140 AD 08/30/05
I485/I754/AP RD-09/22/05 - VSC

it is more of a PD game now, though they will like to play on both dates to be met...

tigris said:
Gurus,

PLease clarify my question below....

Visa bulletin Date for EB3 (India) is JAN-01-1998

I filed my I-485 in Aug 1 2004 and my GC Labor Priority Date is Aug 2002.
And i am on Eb3 Category (India)

Should i call INS to know why my case is not approved or should i wait some more time ? Please clarify.

It is very confusing...

Thanks !

Apparently I just got lucky, but if it helps in any analysis, please see my signature below.

M

nato said:
VSC folks try to post your OCT approvals,Would help others see the dates trend here on a consolidated basis.

Guess poeple who already got approvals are gone ;-)

My lawyer tells me retro impacts even pending applications, though ofcourse you have an A#. My wife's 485 is pending. My LUD before approval was on 9/21 (FP received), same as my wife's. I got approved on 9/30 (see signature below), but she did not...no RFE...according to my lawyer, she has to wait till my PD now becomes current.

Jarhead said:
I got couple of questions regarding my pending I-485 approval (Dec 2004).

I have a visa number assigned to my application, now would I be affected by the retrogression since the retrogression is primarily for people without a A#.

I went and checked my online status for my application and it said it was last updated (09/28/05), are there anyone who got recently approved who had there online status date change last week before they got an approval?

Is there any way possible to know the exact status of application other than what is seen online.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Congrats Mithya, that is great, 2months for approval.Goodluck that link goes to china

mithya said:
Apparently I just got lucky, but if it helps in any analysis, please see my signature below.

M

Hi snagarajan,

Thanks for the clarification ! but when i called them... they took all my details and have opened a case status enquiry. Will keep you all posted if anything concrete comes up.

thanks ~

snagarajan said:
hi tigris,
Since your PD is Aug 2002 and EB3,they will not approve your case till the PD becomes Aug 2002 for EB3.But the processing dates still would be applicable to guys who are not affected by retrogression.Eevn if you call them up, they would say your PD is not current.
Hope this clarify your question.
-S
EB2/PD Mar 2002/India
I140 AD 08/30/05
I485/I754/AP RD-09/22/05 - VSC

About I-485 at VSC

Hi,

My I 485 filed on OCT 15 2004

Now at VSC processing cases of receipt date of DEC 1 2004

Why I did not heard anything yet? What to do?

After retro. the date at VSC for I-485 moved on Oct 5th ,
from 23 Sep 2004 to Dec 1 2004

If some one have any info pls let me know

Thanks in advance!

VSC 485 approval on Oct 20, 2005

EB2-NIW
(I140) RD 8-24-05 ND 8-29-05 AD 9-12-05

(I485)
RD 8-24-05
ND 8-29-05
FP 9-15-05 (LUD) 9-27, 10-5-05
AD 10-20-05 (message : AOS approved and next message: card ordered)

Got the following email with the LUD. Anyone has any idea what it can be? I am nervous.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 9, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

mb1 is this niw, else pd will help, it is really good to get rfe these days

at least keeps the case moving
mb1 said:
Got the following email with the LUD. Anyone has any idea what it can be? I am nervous.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 9, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.