Track approvals from a Local Office

dcmetro22042

Registered Users (C)
Guys:

There are many threads with approvals from NSC or TSC but none that tracks approvals from local office, irrespective of the city/state. Lets track the approvals for all of us who are waiting to hear from our local offices.

I was interviewed in Feb, 2007 and awaiting approval.

I am sure there are many of us out there...

Last edited by a moderator:
PD Mar'02 EB3 India; RD Feb'03; Interview: Sep'05

My case has been approved on 6/20/07 according to my Congressman's office. Online Case Status still shows "Case transferred to Dallas local office for standard interview". Yet to receive approval notice via snail mail:)

Yes, I remember reading your post. Thanks for the update here as well. Do let us know when you get the letter. Congrats buddy. I am hoping to see a letter sometime soon as well.

Count me in.

PD - June 2002
Interviewed - July 2005
5th EAD renewal application sent - 06/05/07
FP2 - 06/20/07
I485 Approval from local office ?

Guys, one suggestion: In your signature, can you please mention the local office & interview date name as well. That shall help reduce some Qs back & forth.

Friends ,

MY interview was done on July 2005 and did not get approval at that time because of retrogression . I just received apporval notice from local office that My case has been approved and will get GC in about 6 months . I hope will get it in couple of months .

PD : May 2002
Case Trasfferred : Dec 17 2004 to Newark office .
INterview done : July 2005
Category : EB3 India .

Guys: I am happy (and very relieved) to post that I received my approval from DC local office in the mail yesterday. I was not even sure how to react after waiting for so long. Instead of being excited or happy, I was jut relieved. Feels like something heavy has lifted from my mind now. :)
Like many of you, I am going to wait to receive the physical card now. Let's keep us posted on that as well.

Guys: I am happy (and very relieved) to post that I received my approval from DC local office in the mail yesterday. I was not even sure how to react after waiting for so long. Instead of being excited or happy, I was jut relieved. Feels like something heavy has lifted from my mind now. :)
Like many of you, I am going to wait to receive the physical card now. Let's keep us posted on that as well.

Congratulations... I see that your 485 RD is Sept. 2005... but EB3 wasn't current for your PD at that time... How did they accept your 485 application..
Is your RD info incorrect or am I missing something...

Thanks Dallas! Hope you get your letter soon. Planning to visit local office to get stamped or are you going to wait for your physical card?

centerq: Yes, at the time I applied, we filed concurrently as an EB2 case and therefore it was fine. Later 140 was approved as EB3 instead.

Not yet out of the blackhole

Thanks Dallas! Hope you get your letter soon. Planning to visit local office to get stamped or are you going to wait for your physical card?
I went to Dallas field office today with the hope of getting my passport stamped but was shocked when they told me their system shows "Our records indicate a file is with an adjudication officer from 5/17/07. This case shows to be under extended review. Please allow 90 to 120 days for another notice of action":mad:
The IO also told me "The officers are so busy conducting interviews the whole day that they do not have time to review the pending files":mad:
My congressman's office reconfirmed today "Case has been approved on 6/20/07 but officer has not yet updated the case status in the system":)

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to get out of this blackhole soon!

FP notice

My Interview was doen in July 2005 at Newark office.

Today I received the FP notice from local office as my FP was done 1.5 year back.
How long it will take for approval, once I am done with FP?

Pl reply.

I went to Dallas field office today with the hope of getting my passport stamped but was shocked when they told me their system shows "Our records indicate a file is with an adjudication officer from 5/17/07. This case shows to be under extended review. Please allow 90 to 120 days for another notice of action":mad:
The IO also told me "The officers are so busy conducting interviews the whole day that they do not have time to review the pending files":mad:
My congressman's office reconfirmed today "Case has been approved on 6/20/07 but officer has not yet updated the case status in the system":)

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to get out of this blackhole soon!

Dude, I would give it a few days and let the congressman office know of this idiotic development. I am hoping that the IO moves the necessary paperwork soon.

My Interview was doen in July 2005 at Newark office.

Today I received the FP notice from local office as my FP was done 1.5 year back.
How long it will take for approval, once I am done with FP?

Pl reply.

They must have looked at the file to realize the FP was overdue. Thats good news. Get the FP done fast and give them 2 weeks. Then visit local office and find out if a decision has been made. I did the same.