TR to RIR conversion tracker

Just curious to know whether you sent RIR Hold harmless email to DOL ?

If you look at my signature , my lawyer sent RIR conversion package on 3/15 and my status is still showing up as TR.

There are lot of people with TR in process. Iam one of them. I submitted my RIR conversion packet on 15th-Mar. St

status update

This afternoon (2:30 PM) when I checked my status it was showing up as TR. Now at 7:00 PM the status is showing up as RIR.

Finally, seems like somebody is working on my case!

This afternoon (2:30 PM) when I checked my status it was showing up as TR. Now at 7:00 PM the status is showing up as RIR.

Finally, seems like somebody is working on my case!

That means anytime soon for you now :D. Hopefully I'll also see something positive in the next few days, after all these years. Good luck.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know my attorneys received the Labor Certificate paperwork yesterday (May 7th). It took one week from the date it first showed as certified on-line.

I am still waiting for my labor approval.
Here is my details
State : NY
BEC: Philadelphia
TR->RIR Conversion package sent on 3/29/2007.
RIR - In Progress (4/25/2007)

It looks all members on this board whose status changed to TR to RIR prior to 4/25/2007 certified. Looking for my turn.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know my attorneys received the Labor Certificate paperwork yesterday (May 7th). It took one week from the date it first showed as certified on-line.

In addition to your attorneys getting the documents by mail, did you also get a copy of the LC papers through mail to your home address? A couple of people in my office have got it to their home address.

In addition to your attorneys getting the documents by mail, did you also get a copy of the LC papers through mail to your home address? A couple of people in my office have got it to their home address.

Unfortunately, I moved only 8 weeks after my LC was initially filed and while I did notify my lawyer (and complete an AR-11), I don't believe it was changed on the LCA. Therefore, if one was sent, it would not have reached me. (US Mail is not permitted to forward that kind of mail).

I did however receive a copy from my HR department.

From my understanding, more commonly than not, there is NO paperwork sent to the petitioned alien. It is certainy not normal practice for the alien to receive a copy of the labor certificate even though there have been a couple of references to that here. I have heard that sometimes aliens do receive a copy of the cover letter ONLY which states the determination (outcome) but does not have the actual LC itself. The LCA is ALWAYS forwarded to the Lawyer or Employer. It is after all, their document.

Received

Lawyer's office says they received certified copy today (May 8).
Date on the cover letter shows Apr-30...

Details in signature.

Update

Hard copy received by lawyer and employer. I did not get it.
Good luck to all.
Remember September is darn close!

To those who are waiting for the magic word,

I'm wondering why my application was put aside seeing those who submitted the same period of days already got certified. Anyone also has prevailing wage contesting? or are they working out of last name alphabet order?

I'm wondering why my application was put aside seeing those who submitted the same period of days already got certified. Anyone also has prevailing wage contesting? or are they working out of last name alphabet order?
I had a PW contesting situation. The response to the RIR Conversion email came after we had done the recruitment. We used the PW from the DOL website, the PW in the email was higher. We submitted documentation along with the RIR conversion package arguing that the PW we used was correct. PBEC seems to have accepted that and my case was Certified.

I had a PW contesting situation. The response to the RIR Conversion email came after we had done the recruitment. We used the PW from the DOL website, the PW in the email was higher. We submitted documentation along with the RIR conversion package arguing that the PW we used was correct. PBEC seems to have accepted that and my case was Certified.

Thanks ma_nonrir_eb3. That gives me hope. We also used higher pw that DBEC sent to do recruiting although we submitted along the state pw in the package. I'll continue to wait patiently..

I think the applications are worked in the random order. You turn will come pretty soon, I hope.:D

My status changed to RIR

My status changed from "TR in Process" to "RIR in Process" this morning.

PD: 11/03
From State: MA
RIR conversion package sent: 03/27/07
Status changed to RIR: 05/09/07

My Processing Type changed to "RIR" this morning and Status remains "IN PROCESS". Details are in the signature.

PBEC TR-RIR Conversions seem to have picked up steam once again, 4 users reported seeing change of processing type to RIR since yesterday. There were no change of processing type to RIR reported since April 30 by PBEC users, so I think this is a sign that those that are waiting should see progress in the coming days.

Thanks for all the info on this board. I got my TR certified as well. Now waiting for the paper to come in.
Please see my signature for details.
By the way, for those whose status is still 'TR-in process'. Do ask your attorney to follow up. Mine case has been TR-in process for a long long time and I finally asked my attorney to follow up and it got approved three days after. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but it's worth trying.