TR to RIR conversion tracker

Forum Gurus -
Thank you all - I get all my information from here.. Many are pretty knowledgable than many attorneys out there.

Could anyone give me a roadmap of what next steps are and what are the possible forums here that will be useful to follow here.

Thank you-

Can anyone here estimate when can I expect my LC to be certified? Pls refer to my details in signature.Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I would not say that I "Told you So"...Anyway there is a little update for me as well. Till yesterday status was "TR-CERITFIED" and today it is "RIR-CERTIFIED" for me...

My case if finally showing up as CERTIFIED on the online status system. Needless to say, I am quite exhilarated to see the status switch today. I had several apprehensions, given the somewhat rocky ride I've had with PBEC so far. Of course, I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed till we get the papers, but its certainly a day to celebrate for me. :)

Details are in my signature. Good luck to everyone!

Nice to see that PBEC is finally waking up from it's slumber.

Well...now the wait for the actual paper labor certification; so that my attorney can move swiftly for the premium I-140.

Everyone please update us on their receipt of paper certification.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
How to verify whether Employer/Lawyer get CERTIFICATION papers

Guys,

Question: Is there anyway without contacting lawyer/employer to know that whether they (lawyer/employer) received Labor Certification papers?

- BharatPremi

My case if finally showing up as CERTIFIED on the online status system. Needless to say, I am quite exhilarated to see the status switch today. I had several apprehensions, given the somewhat rocky ride I've had with PBEC so far. Of course, I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed till we get the papers, but its certainly a day to celebrate for me. :)

Details are in my signature. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats ma_nonrir_eb3! Good luck with your I140 and 485 filings. ;)

Thanks Ma_nonrir_eb3. I will check on this with my Lawyer.

Ma_nonrir_eb3, I checked with my new Manager and he is saying the company is at a risk if we go for the substitution. I don't understand why. I think the pre approved LC job description is a part of my originally filed job desc but is not an exact match. Both are for software Engineer. I have scheduled a meeting now between my Mgr and the Lawyer next week. I will see how it goes from there. If they say no then I will have to wait for my originally filed LC to get approved.

Guys,

Question: Is there anyway without contacting lawyer/employer to know that whether they (lawyer/employer) received Labor Certification papers?

- BharatPremi
Thanks bharatpremi.

To answer your question, I think the BECs are supposed to send a letter to you (the benefeciary) stating that your LC application has been certified. The letter will say that the ETA Form is enclosed, but in fact the ETA form is sent to the lawyer. Assuming that they have your correct address on file, and assuming that both the letters to you and the lawyer are sent simultaneously, the arrival of that letter might indicate that the lawyer to should've received the papers.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Thanks. If we as beneficairy get notified then Yes you are right but I do not think "All" beneficairies get this letter. Does DOL legally bound to send this docs and/or just notifiction to beneficary? So if DOL is not legally bound to send this to beneficary and assuming that we do not get letter then Lawyer/Employer can have a way to play with us at least for a certain time period ( Motive can be anything, and we all H1 B holders can assume what motive could be...) or if they decide not to tell you about receipt at all they can.Hmmm!!

- Bharat Premi

Thanks bharatpremi.

To answer your question, I think the BECs are supposed to send a letter to you (the benefeciary) stating that your LC application has been certified. The letter will say that the ETA Form is enclosed, but in fact the ETA form is sent to the lawyer. Assuming that they have your correct address on file, and assuming that both the letters to you and the lawyer are sent simultaneously, the arrival of that letter might indicate that the lawyer to should've received the papers.

Certified!!!

Friends,

After waiting for ages, my online status shows the magic word "CERTIFIED". Will update the forum when we get the doucments from PBEC. See Signature for details.

Congrats!

Friends,

After waiting for ages, my online status shows the magic word "CERTIFIED". Will update the forum when we get the doucments from PBEC. See Signature for details.
Good luck with the rest of the process. Let us know when you've received the papers.

ma_nonrir Could you send us the report?

First of all congratulations to you. Could you please post the report with the status updates. I really appreciate your help.

Update:
Case -Michigan -EB3 Non-RIR
PD : July 2003
Case#: D-05192-XXXXX
45 Days letter received 3/16/2006
45 Days letter response 3/23/2006
TR -> RIR email sent 1/19/2007
TR -> RIR conversion package sent 3/30/2007
April 27, 2007 - status RIR - Certified
May 7,2007 - Attorney received the Labor certification documents.
Ready to file for I 140...