TR to RIR conversion tracker

MA case again, not sure it's a mistake. I have asked for screen shot of my case by sending the email to PBEC and I got the screen shot after about 3 hours and my status also changed to certified. hopefully it is not the guy changed status to avoid further headaches from me. And, hope it is right,

PD: 6/2003
RIR Conversion sent : End of March
ETA Case ID:p-05171-xxxxx
Status Changed to RIR on: 4/24/2007
Case Type: EB2
State: MA
Certified Date: 5/2/2007

How to get screenshot from PBEC? Can employee ask for it?

Is Dallas slowing down these days?

This is how it started when they started two years ago.. Dallas was coming out with approvals and 45 day letters, Philly was slow in catching up,... but suddenly Dallas got stagnant and Philly was consistently progressing..

We start to see Philly approvals more.. Dallas, not much after the change of status from 'TR in process' to 'RIR in process'..

This is not based on any analysis,,just sheerly watching these forums...

Good luck to folks who are getting certied.:)

Why just MA cases??..I am very very very curious...:( Been stuck here for over 4 years now.....Any thoughts from insiders????

Good luck to folks who are getting certied.:)

Why just MA cases??..I am very very very curious...:( Been stuck here for over 4 years now.....Any thoughts from insiders????

The only reason I think is because more people from Massachusetts joined this forum. I am from MA. My case (TR in Process) has'nt changed since my lawyer submitted the RIR conversion to PBEC in the end of March. I check my case twice everyday. I hope you can get this done very soon.

DBEC screwed up my RIR conversion pacakge

Guys,
As you know already from my signature my lawyer sent RIR conversion package for me and fellow worker on 14th March. On 3/24 I saw a AJB job posted for my case and the same day the fellow worker's case started showing up as RIR In Process.

My lawyer tried to call DBEC multiple times and had also sent emails regarding what is cooking up in my case.

Yesterday she spoke to a lady at DBEC which asked the lawyer to send the RIR package proof again. So seems like they mis-placed my RIR package. All the stupidest and dumbest and screwed people are working at DBEC seems like.

Anyways this is my story. I am so frustrated! So if you are waiting for a long time after your RIR package sent then aggressively follow-up with your lawyers. Nothing is going to happen unless we take action.

BTW , I heard that my felow worker has got NOF on wage last week (just to update the status).

RIR - Certified

Guys, after an exasperating 4 1/2 year wait, my online status finally shows up as RIR - Certified. Have to wait for the certification papers to arrive and then on to I-140 and I-485 stages.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to get their certifications soon.

Looks like I am the only one whose case status has not changed to "RIR- In Process" yet from "TR - In process". We filed for the RIR conversion on 3/28/07. Is anybody else in the same boat as I am?

Thanks.

------------------------------------
Category: EB3-RIR
PD: July 2002
45 Days letter received :June 2005
RIR conversion filed: 3/28/2007
Online Case Details: TR & In Process
Case Number: P-05125-*****

Of course there is....that's me always unlucky!!

Looks like I am the only one whose case status has not changed to "RIR- In Process" yet from "TR - In process". We filed for the RIR conversion on 3/28/07. Is anybody else in the same boat as I am?

Thanks.

------------------------------------
Category: EB3-RIR
PD: July 2002
45 Days letter received :June 2005
RIR conversion filed: 3/28/2007
Online Case Details: TR & In Process
Case Number: P-05125-*****

Certified!!!

What a sweet sight for sore eyes. Finally, my status online shows as Certified.
But it still continues to say TR and not RIR. Since I have seen both examples of these scenarios on this forum, I would assume that its just another example of inconsistencies within DBEC.
Just as a FYI -- From a bunch of 6 similar applicants sent together from my company, 2 have not seen any responses yet. And 2 were certified without any queries.

I will send an update after receiving the formal letter from DBEC (hopefully it will arrive within 2 weeks).

Details are:

TR/EB3
D-05179-*****
PD: Dec '02
RIR Conversion package sent : March 28 '07
Query received on proof of advertising: April 15.
Response sent: April 27
Status changed to TR Certified: May 03 '07

Finally, the magic word 'certified' appears for my case status online.

Can't wait to see the certification papers.

For those waiting, I fully understand how painful the wait is..
Hope you all will the magic word on your cases too very very soon. Good luck

Certified

I received a letter from Dallas BEC yesterday saying that my labor has been certified. My online status still shows 'RIR In Process'. It shows my case has been certified on April 16th.

Thanks

Certified!!!

My case if finally showing up as CERTIFIED on the online status system. Needless to say, I am quite exhilarated to see the status switch today. I had several apprehensions, given the somewhat rocky ride I've had with PBEC so far. Of course, I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed till we get the papers, but its certainly a day to celebrate for me. :)

Details are in my signature. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!

My case if finally showing up as CERTIFIED on the online status system. Needless to say, I am quite exhilarated to see the status switch today. I had several apprehensions, given the somewhat rocky ride I've had with PBEC so far. Of course, I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed till we get the papers, but its certainly a day to celebrate for me. :)

MA_non...Congrats!!! Good luck in I140 line. Hope to see you there soon ;)

Congratulations Ma_nonrir_eb3. My PD is around the same time as yours. My Lawyer filed for RIR conversion in Dec 2006.DBEC is still showing as RIR-IN PROCESS. Now my Lawyer is saying that we have a LC Certified that I can use to fasten the process of getting GC. The Job description for the certified is same as mine. Should I go for it? What is the downside from doing this. Will my PD get affected?

PD: 10/2003
EB3
RIR CONVERSION: Dec 06
DBEC.

Congratulations Ma_nonrir_eb3. My PD is around the same time as yours. My Lawyer filed for RIR conversion in Dec 2006.DBEC is still showing as RIR-IN PROCESS. Now my Lawyer is saying that we have a LC Certified that I can use to fasten the process of getting GC. The Job description for the certified is same as mine. Should I go for it? What is the downside from doing this. Will my PD get affected?

PD: 10/2003
EB3
RIR CONVERSION: Dec 06
DBEC.
Make sure that the profile mentioned on the other LC matches with the profile you had at the time of joining the company (including education, training and experience). If it matches, go ahead with the substitution but act fast since substituion may be eliminated in the next few days (rule already approved, waiting to be published in Federal Register anytime now). If the pre-approved LC has an earlier PD than yours, it'll definitely benefit you.

If the pre-approved LC is not such a good match, wait for the one that is pending at DBEC.

Make sure that the profile mentioned on the other LC matches with the profile you had at the time of joining the company (including education, training and experience). If it matches, go ahead with the substitution but act fast since substituion may be eliminated in the next few days (rule already approved, waiting to be published in Federal Register anytime now). If the pre-approved LC has an earlier PD than yours, it'll definitely benefit you.

If the pre-approved LC is not such a good match, wait for the one that is pending at DBEC.

Thanks Ma_nonrir_eb3. I will check on this with my Lawyer.