TR to RIR conversion tracker

Hello,

Does anyone know who is the contact person for prevailing wage issue in DBEC? Specific name and phone number would be appreciated. My lawyer has sent the appeal to the general prevailing wage people and been waiting for a long time with no response. Thank you much!

Thank you

TR-RIR be careful

My RIR conversion was sent in March but my online status says "TR - IN PROGRESS". I called my lawyer and asked why the status didn't change. Also, I received a letter from PBEC asking for recruitment summary. my Layer told me that online status is not important and that they filed my summary back in march. Then I contacted PBEC and found out that my RIR was denied and they're waiting for recruitment summary which is due end of month. So be careful if you applied for RIR conversion but the status didn't change.

how did you contact BEC ? did you contact them using your company's email address or personal email address. I sent them an email to send my screenshot but they never did.

How did you contact PBEC?

My RIR conversion was sent in March but my online status says "TR - IN PROGRESS". I called my lawyer and asked why the status didn't change. Also, I received a letter from PBEC asking for recruitment summary. my Layer told me that online status is not important and that they filed my summary back in march. Then I contacted PBEC and found out that my RIR was denied and they're waiting for recruitment summary which is due end of month. So be careful if you applied for RIR conversion but the status didn't change.[/QUOTE

Could you please let us know how did you contact PBEC? mine has changed to RIR long back but still in process

TR to RIR Approved

Finally my case is showing up as 'CERTIFIED'. After nearly 5 years, that sweet word came from the online status check. Now the wait for the actual hard copy begins but I am in no hurry as Visa numbers are unavailble till Oct 1st 2007 anyway...... Just if the approval came 1 week early.......

Certified date: 07/03/2007

my labor case is Certified!

Finally, my labor case online status: Certified

good luck everybody!
RD: Did not make it
BEC: Dallas,
45-Day letter: Mar 2006
45-Day Replied: Apr 2006
BEC online status - TR: March 2007
Sent request to change to RIR: March 2007
Status changed to RIR: July 3rd, 2007
Certified (online status): July 12, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

Better time for bettertimes

I asked my HR to call PBEC today to check my status. She was told that my certification was mailed out yesterday. I called and confirmed that case was really certified. Online status still says RIR, IN PROCESS.

Thank you very much to everyone in this forum and people who maintain this forum for their hardwork for making this Labor Certification agony little easier by providing outlet to share our experiences and stories. Thank You and keep up the good work!!!

PBEC Status Contact Number?

Congrats! BetterTimes!

How did you contact the PBEC to confirm your certified status?

My case status is also changed on the same day as yours from TR - Data Review to RIR - IN PROCESS.

----------
NJ / Non-RIR / EB3
PD : 04-05-2004
45D Letter Recv/Replied
Case No: P-05153-XXXXX
Processing Type : TR
RIR Conversion Package Submitted: DEC-20-2006
Status Change: TR,Data Review,07-06-07
Status Change: RIR,IN PROCESS,07-17-07

I asked my HR to call PBEC today to check my status. She was told that my certification was mailed out yesterday. I called and confirmed that case was really certified. Online status still says RIR, IN PROCESS.

Thank you very much to everyone in this forum and people who maintain this forum for their hardwork for making this Labor Certification agony little easier by providing outlet to share our experiences and stories. Thank You and keep up the good work!!!

PBEC Contact Number

Congrats! BetterTimes!

How did you contact the PBEC to confirm your certified status?

My case status is also changed on the same day as yours from TR - Data Review to RIR - IN PROCESS.

----------
NJ / Non-RIR / EB3
45D Letter Recv/Replied

Most likely yours is also got certified but the online system is not updated yet. I called the 1-484-270-1500 number and asked to confirm the status.

Congrats! Hope you receive the paperwork soon. You should be able to file 140/485 concurrently before August 17.

Finally, after waiting for more than 6 years with the same company, my labor has been certified.

Jawad

Certified

It is my turn to announce the good news. My Labor was approved yesterday

NJ / Non-RIR / EB3
45D Letter Recv/Replied
NOID received on 08-23-07, replied 08-30-07
CERTIFIED (On Line Status) 09/05/07

Guys,

Has anyone of you any clue about tons of other threads in here? Did 'Immigration team' trim many of them, perhaps sept end is nearer?

Note: Congratulations to ALL who received tehir certifications between June start 2007 till today.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: