Toronto, how to pay?

ajay d

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Ill be in Toronto on May 31st in order to apply for an H1B1 stamp for myself, and H4 for my wife. Do they accept credit cards? Or do they prefer cash or money order?

Thanks!

I believe you have to pay to a particular bank (or its branch)

Your appointment letter should have specified it. Search the web.

No Title

I made the appointment day before. Do you know how long it takes for me to get the appointment letter?

Thanks.

Toronto, how to pay

The consulate in Toronto do not accept credit cards or money orders. You must go to any Scotiabank branch in Toronto and deposit the Visa Application Fee and then you take the deposit slip to the consulate.
If you go to the following website, you will find detailed information there : www.nvars.com

The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.

No Title

Thanks for your reply. I have been looking at nvars.com but cannot find any information. My appointment is at 8:30am and I arrive in Toronto at 5pm the day before. I am guessing that I will need to goto the Scotiabank branch before I goto the US consulate. I\'m wondering if I should take an earlier flight. Any suggestions?

Thanks