To Proactive, Interview1

unluckywaiter

Registered Users (C)
Has your AVM changed after your approval. Mine is still the same. Your case has been transferred......blaaaaa. even after my approval.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Unluckywaiter

No Title

I am not calling the AVM line that often. After 3 weeks or so from the interview the message changed to \'your application was received here on xx of december 2001, it will take between 900 blah blah.\' That got my attention :) Yesterday the message changed again to \'On december xx your application was approved, we mailed you a blah blah.\'

It looks like they do not have custom messages for interview situations and they just re-use the general ones.

I am waiting for \'card ordered.\' It may take some more months before getting to that one from what I understand.

I hope this helps.

Happy holidays!

No Title

Thanks Proactive. I did call the AVM and my message changed to your application was received on so and so date and it takes 975 to 9999 days to process these kind of requests
Unluckywaiter

ProActive, interview questions

ProActive or anyone who\'s going to have interview,

I will have interview on Jan 31 at LA office. On the notice, I am asked to bring medical exam results. But I already had medical exam in Oct 2000 and submitted it with 485. Do I need to take medical exam again, or just bring a copy of previous results? Is my previous medical exam still valid?
Also, the notice says I need to bring 6024. What is this 6024?

Thanks.

No Title

It looks like they use some standard forms for all the cases. I was asked to brink medical exam papers too. I went back to the doctor and I did one more immunization and got a new set of papers. The IIO did not approach this subject at the interview and I did not volunteer the updated forms.

No clue on what the 6024 is.

On a general note, any of the papers that you have submitted originally may have been misplaced in the mean time. You should go there with the original and copies of diplomas, medical exam papers, pictures (if you have duplicates) and anything else you can think of. Also you may want to carry to the interview any of the papers you got from the INS (H1 approvals and so on).

Being careful may help you avoid extra delays.

Good luck!