To ImmigrationPortal WebMaster: Creating Tracker

gcfarmer

Registered Users (C)
I think u can create an I-485 tracker (for all BCIS applications) on this website (If it is not already there). This will be very helpful, as then this website will become the complete source of information (providing consolidated data - easy to search & look through), instead of people going to rupnet.com etc.. and other trackers.

Also, people starting off their own threads for case-specific trackers, which get burried under so many other threads. Having a tracker will atleast minimize that category of threads. I think the design should be to have threads posted under a category as much as possible. A link for a tracker providing the following will be immensely helpful.

Am giving an e:g for I-485 only
1.a. Standard tracker (Just like rupnet) - People enter their details and update there status.
1.b. A section for scan results for a particular month, specific EACXXX numbers, ...say weekly, implies 4 times a month.
2. A section for AC21 cases.
3. An option for the users to create their own trackers, like the users here try to do, by posting there own threads and try to keep there threads alive..

On a separate Note : Also create a dedicated link for:
"User posted: important information"
It will have various categories. One will be I-485.
Here users can post there AC21 letters or other similar kind of information which they have actually successfully used to get GC.
This will be again helpful, instead of people keeping track of all the threads containing sample AC21 letters etc etc..

If u think this doesn't make sense, then pl disregard this posting.

:eek: my 2 cents. Relevant comments are invited.

Hey i saw that the tracker is already there, but it is thread based, not like rupnet. I think the users tried to create there own. I think rupnet type tracker will be useful..

Already there are several trackers here

Already there are several trackers here, for e.g., this I-485 issues, VSC tracker. Look at the top, it will give details.

ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-485 Issues > 485 issues in Vermont Service Center