To Ciba : L.A. interview completed successfully...

INS

Registered Users (C)
Ciba, please update your tracking list for the benefit of others. Cheers to you!
I am INS : interview completed successfully 1/9/2002. Passport stamped. Free at last...to safely leave my body-shop employer!
the deferral to interview in my case was totally unwarranted as the interview proved it.
I am still too upset to get this off my mind but I have only one advice to all of you waiting for an interview : IT IS A JOKE.
Don\'t sweat it out.
INS

No Title

Congradulations on your approval. Enjoy your freedom. Can you please post your experience in detail. Was there a reason you got called for an interview? It will help others called for an interview.
Thanks.

Congrats

Congratulations, INS. Please post your experience in detail. It may be helpful to us.
Thanks
malli

Congratulations! Please post reasons for interview and the experience however trivial. Thanks

No Title

Welcome to the club of approved applications through interview :)

You may want to join the fun in the \'After the green card\' thread.

Congrats! INS. Questions for you.

INS, congratulations! I am glad you are finally free.
I am also going to have an interview on Jan 31 at LA office. I have two questions.
In the mail from LA office, there is a sheet of paper that shows the location and time of the interview, and a list of checked items that I need to bring to the interview. On the list I have, the item Medical Exam Results is checked. You know the medical exam result was filed with I-485. My question 1 is: Do you go to take medical exam again?
Question 2. On the list I have, the last item is "6024". Do you also have that on your list? Do you know what is 6024? It\'s strange that I asked several people including two immigration lawyers but no one knows what this 6024 is.

6024 is probably the room number you have to report to. I remember pinkpiggy was asking about room number 6024 a while ago. Do a search on 6024 on this location and you will probably find that post from pinkpiggy.

malli