To All The Silent Visitors

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
i see many people post their approvals and mention they were silent visitors...i really appreciate that...

my request is to other silent visitors who benefit from the posts but do not post their progress...please do post if there is some movement or change in your case...it is helpful to others as others posts are helpful to you....

especially dont forget to post your approvals...this provides hope and support to others in line....just like you were before those magic mails...

mv

Your case is very similar to mine. Whats happening in your case ? Did you do anything (SR. Congressional enquiry) ?

I initiated a SR on June 1. I tried infopass and its no gain. The lady could'nt help much and was very rude. I have send a senator enquiry last week. In the mean time my AP got approved last week. I was hoping they will take a look at my 485 then, but no luck so far.

My Case is close to you both

Initiated the Sr on May 16th, got the letter from USICS that the case is tranferred to TSC thats it.

Talked to IO at TSC no much help.

Took infopass on the 25th June, talked to the nice IO, he took all my details including the 140 Approval (EAC Number), 485 receipt, spent time on my case for about 15 - 20 Min and drafted and sent an email to TSC.

He told me that, the case has finished the Name Check and waiting to be approved.

Called in the National Center Yesterday and was told that could not initiate another SR till the end of 45 days. Which is on the July 2nd.

Keeping my fingures cross and waiting for a Miracle.