TN_Denied

rsurasi

HI ,
I am working on TN since 2006 but different us employer my TN is denied 2nd time today,officer is requesting end client job duties which is not possible for me to get it any help would be appreciated.

It is a mistake to use the same materials for another application after the first one was denied. Border officers hate it.

A job offer describing the job duties is a necessary part of a TN application. I don't know what kind of help you think anyone can give with that?

I totally agree with you here is the issue I got the TN letter from my previous employer where I might have got close to 7 times approved I was working with this company more than 5 years I ended my TN status in sep 2018 which is not to long ago and my wife works in US on TN status so I got a TD ,I applied.with the same docuements but different client and different location including the same job duties mentioned as a computer system analyst,but there is another vendor between who has a master agreement with my x_employer when I went first time the officer told me to bring the end client job duties with A manager where he. Can talk,I told him I will try but I am not sure ,because this is not a full time position. It's a contract and we have a vendor I. Between ,,and came back explained to the vendor then vendor sent me a new TN on his company and asked me to join them directly ,I accepted the offer and took new TN letter today but it's unfortunate I have to go to the same officer again who requested client letter I have to go through the same situation second time ,they never asked for the end client job duties usually they check your TN letter and ask what is your job duties this is something new for me Is there any new requirement and its mandatory to have a end client job duties from manager ?

It is not a new requirement. Your TN letter must describe duties. Period. The officer is not asking info from the client, they are asking it of the sponsor,
Your sponsor know what you will be doing. That is what they are getting a fee for.

Does your key pad not have a "return" key?

Sorry I am not applying TNvisa for first time this might be my 11th Tn Visa again my sponsor and my tn letter clearly says what is the job duties and position details ,my sponsor is sending me to work for his client and the officer specifically telling me be bring the client jobdutiea which is not they usually ask for.

We understand that you have gotten many TNs. The officer is asking for more information about/from the client. This is not a normal request, which you should have told him and asked for his supervisor. If your letter from the sponsor lists your duties and who the client is (which is not really necessary), then is sufficient. There have not been any changes to the TN regulations.

Now, if your sponsor knows (a) who the manager of the client firm and (b) other details, then they and provide this in the letter for the officer's benefit, then they should give it and be done with it. Otherwise go back to the border and fight.

Nelson ,
Thanks for the information I would have spoke to his supervisor but at the same time I was under the impression and confused about the TN regulations i thought this could be a new requirments under NAFTA thanks for clarification., my assumption is This is how they are trying to but breaks for TN

Nelson ,
Thanks for the information I would have spoke to his supervisor but at the same time I was under the impression and confused about the TN regulations i thought this could be a new requirments under NAFTA thanks for clarification., my assumption is This is how they are trying to but breaks for TN
Hey what was the final outcome? please share your experience.