TN with staffing agency

Totalstation

I am currently working on TN as a full time employee of an engineering consulting company which is due to expire in December. Recently, I received an offer with a multinational engineering company (same position and responsibilities) but the position is full time contract and I will be on W2 of the staffing firm. The staffing firm gave me the TN support letter mentioning about the position, contract term (requested 1 year TN), pay rate and that I will be working for the engineering company. Is there any additional requirement for a staffing firm to request a TN for third party placement.

I am currently working on TN as a full time employee of an engineering consulting company which is due to expire in December. Recently, I received an offer with a multinational engineering company (same position and responsibilities) but the position is full time contract and I will be on W2 of the staffing firm. The staffing firm gave me the TN support letter mentioning about the position, contract term (requested 1 year TN), pay rate and that I will be working for the engineering company. Is there any additional requirement for a staffing firm to request a TN for third party placement.
Hey what was the final outcome? Please share your experience. Did you end up referring client details in your offer/TN support letter?